The Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have but the pics are broken, here they are:

Izzy (Isabella von PomPom) who is just over 1 year old, she's 3/4 Japanese Chin and 1/4 Maltese

Tera (as in Terabyte or Terra/Earth) she's 3 rescue from a farm who had an unexpected litter:

And Tia, also 3, rescue from a household who didn't want her any more:

Comment

• Precious babies! Izzy has the sweetest head tilt!!! Terra looks like my childhood cat, Bitty. Adorable! Love Tia's eyes! Calicos and Tortoiseshells are my favorite coat patterns!

Comment

• Ah I love torties as well! Izzy does the head tilt all the time, it's hilarious!

Comment

• My favorite animals I had once owned was my two Miniature Schnauzer's. They were so cute. One was quite playful and the other was kind of grouchy. The grouchy one was thin and got excited to see my parents, but not as much myself or my sister. They lived to be pretty old. I hear that breed has one of the longest longevity rates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticfate View Post
            Precious babies! Izzy has the sweetest head tilt!!! Terra looks like my childhood cat, Bitty. Adorable! Love Tia's eyes! Calicos and Tortoiseshells are my favorite coat patterns!
            Have two! This is Lulu & Monkey, the only pic we have of them together as they're usually too busy beating each other up!

Monkey is especially my baby, most pics I have of her she's cuddling up to me <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Satan mit uns View Post
              My favorite animals I had once owned was my two Miniature Schnauzer's. They were so cute. One was quite playful and the other was kind of grouchy. The grouchy one was thin and got excited to see my parents, but not as much myself or my sister. They lived to be pretty old. I hear that breed has one of the longest longevity rates.
              Oh they are SO cute!!

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
              Have two! This is Lulu & Monkey, the only pic we have of them together as they're usually too busy beating each other up!

Monkey is especially my baby, most pics I have of her she's cuddling up to me <3
              Such cuties, I love Monkey haha! Is that a HTT t-shirt I spy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel View Post
                Such cuties, I love Monkey haha! Is that a HTT t-shirt I spy?
                It is indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post

Awwwww!!!! I love it!!! Beautiful!!!!

Comment

• Pet Fashion Show! (Clothes and Costumes)

Not sure if there is a thread for this specifically already. I dress my huskies up all the time! This was last years halloween costumes!

Denali was a mermaid! She wouldn't keep the crown on her head lol

Rylie was a pirate! Just like her mommy lol

Me and my babies!

Comment

• I don't think it needs it's own thread really

I don't dress up my pets, Izzy wears a jumper if it's cold or she'll feel it and a coat in autumn/winter weather for walks. Just bought her a new coat this weekend actually! ^_^

Comment

• My cat is chewing on things. Like a dog. Chargers. Tables. Toys. Books. She's chewing up everything. Why is she doing this?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
                          My cat is chewing on things. Like a dog. Chargers. Tables. Toys. Books. She's chewing up everything. Why is she doing this?!?!?
                          Could she be having tooth pain?

Comment

• Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
                            Could she be having tooth pain?
                            My first thought as well or a problem with her mouth.

Izzy is on eye drops and had to have something to possibly kill off mites, she's been scratching like a lunatic but can't see fleas anywhere!

Comment

• I would say some problems with her mouth/teeth too.
                              And Hazel maybe she's still scratching because she got used to it that it became some sort of routine. If she wasnt scratching like crazy before the fleas/mites then I would keep an eye out on her and make sure she doesn't wound herself. Usually that behavior should stop after a little while if the cause of the scratching is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                                I would say some problems with her mouth/teeth too.
                                And Hazel maybe she's still scratching because she got used to it that it became some sort of routine. If she wasnt scratching like crazy before the fleas/mites then I would keep an eye out on her and make sure she doesn't wound herself. Usually that behavior should stop after a little while if the cause of the scratching is gone.
                                It's settled a lot since the mite treatment so we're hoping it was just that She did cause a few scabs which I've treated with emu oil and they've settled too.

Comment

Working...
                                X