She's beautiful, I'd happily add her to our little gang

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    She's 3/4 Japanese Chin and 1/4 Maltese ^_^

Leave a comment:

• MrsLoveLace
    replied
    Aww how cute is she, our Minnie and Sookie love that upside pose, especially Minnie our oldest and biggest. Is she a Shih Tzu or similar breed? I love her eyes. Our Harley's eyes are huge brown orbs, one of my favourite features of him. You know when he's happy or mad, they give him away.

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Haha they sound fun!

Time for some Isabella von PomPom (aka Izzy)

And with kitties, had to play Petris to even get in bed!!

Leave a comment:

• MrsLoveLace
    replied
    Thank you Hazel, I couldn't see it at a quick glance

Our oldest is a pwincess, very bright and demanding but is so chilled out, unless she sees any wildlife or a neighbourhood cat. Our youngest girl is a true psycho, if she was human she'd be locked up, probably covered in biker leathers and skull tattoos with either loads of kids or none as they'd cramp her style. And our male is on security alert..all..the..time. Lhasas are supposed to be the sentinel guards, Shih Tzus are Chinese royalty dogs and yet they've switched roles. We don't do 'normal' here, our dogs prove that

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Ah they're lovely and yes we have a pet thread. I've moved it there

Leave a comment:

• MrsLoveLace
    replied
    The Pet Thread.

Apologies if there is already a thread about pets, but I can't see one. I wondered what pets you have? We have 2 Lhasa Apso girls and a Shih Tzu boy.

The first two are our Lhasa girls and the black and white is our Shih Tzu boy.

The girls don't have top knots now, but they're still clipped in teddy cuts. They'd beat a Jack Russell to any rat/rodent. Cute they may look but they have a hunting instinct to match any dog. They're fantastic little dogs

Leave a comment:

• Thehorror
    replied
    yippee its gerbil show time!!!

Leave a comment:

• kitebunny
    replied
    My 3-legged cat caught a mouse the other day

Leave a comment:

• Amelia66
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignitus View Post
    They're my first gerbils and I love them, only ever had Syrian hamsters before I love the way they just destroy toilet rolls in seconds lol
    They are great pets, energetic little creatures. There will never be enough toilet rolls on the planet for them tho XD

Leave a comment:

• Thehorror
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignitus View Post
    They're my first gerbils and I love them, only ever had Syrian hamsters before I love the way they just destroy toilet rolls in seconds lol
    They're so great! Way better than hamsters!!! Less smelly too! I get mine back Wednesday

Leave a comment:

• Ignitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
    MORE GERBILS YAY YAY YAY!!!

love gerbils

Leave a comment:

• Ignitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Hazel View Post
    I'm actually in love with Louie!
    Hehe, thank you most people tend to go for Charlie, I guess because he's the biggest attention-seeker ever and out on walks he will run up to people and collapse on their feet, lying on his back, wanting his tummy rubbed :P Louie is a very timid dog but he's very sweet, he follows my mum everywhere and makes funny little noises like he's trying to talk!

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    We groomed a pair of cavvies last week called Charlie & Louie who looked just like your two! Very cute boys <3
    Aww! What a weird coincidence! I clipped mine last week so they look a lot less hairy than in these pics we used to get them clipped at a groomers but Charlie used to come back traumatised lol, he's a bit of a stress pot...

Leave a comment:

• Lyssssa :)
    replied
    I keep my cats in the cupboard because their bed squeezes in nicely and well they just sleep all day anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X