Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo
    replied
    Thanks BB, I'm waiting for an update. Pretty kitty!!

Leave a comment:

• brixtonbruxelles
    replied
    I hope her surgery went well today.

Here's my cat. He sleeps like a human. Look at his sleazy 'come hither' expression

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    My sister had to rush Elsa her dog into the vets last night after she wriggled out of one of her kids grip and hit the floor.

Sadly it's a broken elbow, so surgery tomorrow then she's got to be crated for 6-8 weeks.

Hopefully there will now be a "no pick up" rule. Sigh.

I'm heartbroken for her. She's my dogs sister.

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    Theo's having a sleepover at the vets. It's only one night but I'm missing my nightly cuddles!

Leave a comment:

• MrsLoveLace
    replied
    My sister has already got a dog but she hadn't ruled out getting a companion for him. Anyway, just over a week ago, this little pup wandered into her office at work and she fell in love. She thought to herself.."this is my next dog". She does work in a rough town and apparently a guy who lives nearby has dogs that should all be given new homes so she wondered if the little dog was one of his but she couldn't go to ask, as she is unsure what he is like. She wanted to take him home with her but she did worry that the puppy could belong to a child and they'd miss him.

So, on her way home, she took him to a kennels near to us and told them if he wasn't claimed, that she'd like to take him home. So, she's waited all week and at the expense of 150, she brought him home today. He is gorgeous. He looks like a terrier cross, is about 5 months old and is very friendly. When she got to the kennels, the guy who she initially saw last week was there. Apparently a few days after being there..the 'owner' rang up to see if they had the dog. They told him yes but it would cost him at least 50 because of the boarding/feeding, etc, and what was the reply he got??!!

"Well f**king keep it then".

I keep getting teary after meeting this beautiful little man and if I described what I'd do to scummy animal owners like this, I'd be arrested Why oh WHY are low life vermin allowed to keep animals. It will probably go out and get another dog to replace him..scumbag!! The one huge consolation is that this little man is going to have a lovely life. He'll be loved and spoiled and we're all pleased for him and my sister. I wish that more was done against animal cruelty all over the world. I loathe people that hurt animals or don't care. I'll have to get a picture of him to share with you..he's a little beauty

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Aww bless you Emz xxx

Leave a comment:

• Emzyminx
    replied
    @Zombiequeefs I have a yemen chameleon

My beautiful girl Jessica went to rainbow bridge a couple of days ago :'( at 17 years old, she had a wonderful, long, happy life, but it still hurts </3 I got her when i was 8 years old, i'm 24 now. Bless her heart :( R.I.P Jess, my beautiful old lady <3

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    One day, just maybe, we're going to have a rabbit that doesn't need to see a vet apart from vacc appointments!

Theo's in for blood tests today, no idea what they're going to show =/

Leave a comment:

• lauren1987
    replied
    Please post pics of your chams when you can!

Leave a comment:

• Zombiequeefs
    replied
    I'm a reptile person myself, have raised an Ambanja Panther chameleon, a Carpet chameleon, a Veiled chameleon, and a Senegal chameleon. Can't post pics since I'm new.

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    So cuuuuuuuuuuute!! I hope it all goes well <3

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    I just love his little face <3

Leave a comment:

• Thehorror
    replied
    Y'all don't even know she's crazy... Jumps on the stove and steals food out of the frying pan crazy

Leave a comment:

• BenHebrew
    replied
    @motherfreaky Thank you for sharing your cat.

Leave a comment:

• MrsLoveLace
    replied
    Originally posted by Sassi View Post
    Thank you yes both of our cats are tortoiseshell calicoes though they're not related. We got them both from a shelter when they were both 8 months.
    Thank goodness for shelters. Her colouring is so pretty. You can't beat a lap cat, very therapeutic

Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
    My cat has issues. Did I mention I got a cat? I got a cat. she's weird
    Lol. Cat's generally go by one rule......Their Own I love their attitudes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X