Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysticfate
    replied
    Pet Fashion Show! (Clothes and Costumes)

Not sure if there is a thread for this specifically already. I dress my huskies up all the time! This was last years halloween costumes!

Denali was a mermaid! She wouldn't keep the crown on her head lol

Rylie was a pirate! Just like her mommy lol

Me and my babies!

Leave a comment:

• Mysticfate
    replied
    Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Have two! This is Lulu & Monkey, the only pic we have of them together as they're usually too busy beating each other up!

Monkey is especially my baby, most pics I have of her she's cuddling up to me <3
    Awwwww!!!! I love it!!! Beautiful!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    Originally posted by Hazel View Post
    Such cuties, I love Monkey haha! Is that a HTT t-shirt I spy?
    It is indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Satan mit uns View Post
    My favorite animals I had once owned was my two Miniature Schnauzer's. They were so cute. One was quite playful and the other was kind of grouchy. The grouchy one was thin and got excited to see my parents, but not as much myself or my sister. They lived to be pretty old. I hear that breed has one of the longest longevity rates.
    Oh they are SO cute!!

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Have two! This is Lulu & Monkey, the only pic we have of them together as they're usually too busy beating each other up!

Monkey is especially my baby, most pics I have of her she's cuddling up to me <3
    Such cuties, I love Monkey haha! Is that a HTT t-shirt I spy?

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    Originally posted by Mysticfate View Post
    Precious babies! Izzy has the sweetest head tilt!!! Terra looks like my childhood cat, Bitty. Adorable! Love Tia's eyes! Calicos and Tortoiseshells are my favorite coat patterns!

Leave a comment:

• Satan mit uns
    replied
    My favorite animals I had once owned was my two Miniature Schnauzer's. They were so cute. One was quite playful and the other was kind of grouchy. The grouchy one was thin and got excited to see my parents, but not as much myself or my sister. They lived to be pretty old. I hear that breed has one of the longest longevity rates.

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Ah I love torties as well! Izzy does the head tilt all the time, it's hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Mysticfate
    replied
    Precious babies! Izzy has the sweetest head tilt!!! Terra looks like my childhood cat, Bitty. Adorable! Love Tia's eyes! Calicos and Tortoiseshells are my favorite coat patterns!

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    I have but the pics are broken, here they are:

Izzy (Isabella von PomPom) who is just over 1 year old, she's 3/4 Japanese Chin and 1/4 Maltese

Tera (as in Terabyte or Terra/Earth) she's 3 rescue from a farm who had an unexpected litter:

And Tia, also 3, rescue from a household who didn't want her any more:

Leave a comment:

• Mysticfate
    replied
    Have you posted pictures of your pets recently? I'd love to see them!

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    She sure is! I know if it was my dog id be giving her cuddles all day haha! I have her sister and she's quite a bit smaller than Elsa.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticfate
    replied
    Awwww poor puppy! Hopefully she will have a speedy recovery. I bet she's getting lots of love and treats right now! I can never say no to the sad eyes!

Northern breeds are a passion of mine! I'm working on some education stuff for them. I would love to open a rescue someday!

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mysticfate View Post
    Hazel, I hope Elsa is doing okay. She is such a cutie!
    brixtonbruxelles, Your cat is adorable! Look at him just chilling lol
    Thanks, she's doing good, they have pinned and screwed the bone and it's healing up nicely. She's allowed in the garden on a lead but the rest of the time she's crated.

I adore huskies, malamuts and wolvies

Leave a comment:

• Mysticfate
    replied
    I've posted pictures of my furkids before but it's been over a year. This is my pack!

Denali is an 8 year old Siberian Husky.

Rylie is a 7 year old ''Malamutt'' (Alaskan Malamute mix).

Laika is an 18 month old Timber Wolf hybrid. (With Siberian Husky).

All of my furkids are rescues. Most people are shocked to know that. It's heartbreaking to know that most of these beautiful dogs end up in shelters before they are even a year old. So many people take these animals home before doing research or understanding the commitment. Love my babies!!!

Last edited by Mysticfate; 10-16-2015, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticfate
    replied
    Hazel, I hope Elsa is doing okay. She is such a cutie!
    brixtonbruxelles, Your cat is adorable! Look at him just chilling lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X