Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thehorror
    replied
    Update on Mischief kitty! Bloodwork was totally normal. If anything it's better than normal. Fever broke too. She's still not super interested in eating, and vet is going start an E-tube if she hasn't eaten by tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Thehorror
    replied
    My kitty is very sick. Vet thinks it is Feline Infectious Anemia from hemobartonellis (sp?). Blood panels will be back tomorrow morning

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    Aww he looks so comfy ^_^

Leave a comment:

• lauren1987
    replied
    Haven't had much to post in here since my dog passed away, but a few months ago a stray/feral cat decided to add our garden to his stomping ground. At that time he was a bag of bones, with sore looking eyes and ears. I took pity on the creature and began leaving food out for him. He hissed and wouldn't come near anyone, let alone be touched.

Now he's a fat affectionate cat blob. Earning an animal's trust is very rewarding.

Last edited by lauren1987; 11-29-2015, 10:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    his ashes are still in the hallway, toby and gizmo seemed lost when we came home without him :( they also lost their brother

Leave a comment:

• Kaitey (:
    replied
    Originally posted by Hazel View Post
    I've no idea, all I know is I'm always sad about not being able to have fresh flowers LOL!
    Me too! Having flowers makes me feel happy. I think I might just buy some, pretty much all the botanical posts I can find about it say it's non toxic and I can always get rid if the cats seem intent on chewing it or anything

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Theo has mites. Easily treats but it's still another thing to add to the list.

Starting to think we're just not meant to have bunnies.
    Aw Sam you're totally meant to have bunnies, you're an amazing bunny mamma. Maybe that's why the ones that need a little extra help find their way to you, because they can sense you'll help rather than giving up.

Sorry to hear about Tigger Gina *squishes*

Leave a comment:

• Alexxx-Returns
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullet View Post
    miss tigger,
    he passed away in October aged 19.
    he had breathing difficulties, and the vets found a large mass in his stomach, and he had a heart murmur.
    known that little cat since I was a kid and had 19 good years with him, we got his ashes and are burying them with my nan. she was devoted to him and he was like a lost sheep when she died, he always used to run across the road and sit with me while I waited for a bus. even in the rain, hed be by my feet.

taking him to the vet was the hardest decision ive made, but seeing him deterioriate so much and become skin and bone after he starved himself was devasting. a few days before he went missing, I found him and saw him slumped over. that sight was heartbreaking, he was breathing but fast sharp intakes, too weak to walk.
    So sorry that you lost your buddy. It sounds like he had an incredible life but it probably doesn't make it any easier. It's nice to hear you had such good times with him while he was with you.

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    Theo has mites. Easily treats but it's still another thing to add to the list.

Starting to think we're just not meant to have bunnies.

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    miss tigger,
    he passed away in October aged 19.
    he had breathing difficulties, and the vets found a large mass in his stomach, and he had a heart murmur.
    known that little cat since I was a kid and had 19 good years with him, we got his ashes and are burying them with my nan. she was devoted to him and he was like a lost sheep when she died, he always used to run across the road and sit with me while I waited for a bus. even in the rain, hed be by my feet.

taking him to the vet was the hardest decision ive made, but seeing him deterioriate so much and become skin and bone after he starved himself was devasting. a few days before he went missing, I found him and saw him slumped over. that sight was heartbreaking, he was breathing but fast sharp intakes, too weak to walk.

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    So Nick often buys me flowers for our anniversary or sometimes at Christmas, I love having fresh flowers in the house but unfortunately so do the cats. We used to have to shut the flowers in the kitchen over night to stop them being knocked over/eaten but in our new place we have a kitchen/living room so it's no longer an option. I adore pussy willow and would love some for the flat but I've put it off so far incase it was a risk to the kitties. I've done a fair bit of reading and all bar one article seems to state that it's non toxic to animal and other plants so I'm really considering treating myself to some. Anyone got any knowledge on it before I go buy some??
    I've no idea, all I know is I'm always sad about not being able to have fresh flowers LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Kaitey (:
    replied
    So Nick often buys me flowers for our anniversary or sometimes at Christmas, I love having fresh flowers in the house but unfortunately so do the cats. We used to have to shut the flowers in the kitchen over night to stop them being knocked over/eaten but in our new place we have a kitchen/living room so it's no longer an option. I adore pussy willow and would love some for the flat but I've put it off so far incase it was a risk to the kitties. I've done a fair bit of reading and all bar one article seems to state that it's non toxic to animal and other plants so I'm really considering treating myself to some. Anyone got any knowledge on it before I go buy some??

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    I'd really like some more guinea pigs. I've found a baby one for sale locally and she adorable; she looks like a miniature panda! But I can't really afford the cage right now, what with Christmas coming up. Sigh. =(

Leave a comment:

• MxSherwood89
    replied
    After nearly 4 years I think we've finally discovered what kind of creature Mylo is!

Leave a comment:

• Nikaya
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    This is Dizzy. She's my entire world. She is also a 13 year old moggy. We got her from a Blue Cross shelter when she was a kitten when I was 10, and we have been inseparable ever since. The only thing that can separate us is me being away at uni.

I like to think of her as my Daemon (like in the Dark Materials series), because she follows me around everywhere, we are exactly alike, we communicate seamlessly without words (although we talk to each other all the time), and I hate being away from her for long periods of time.

I like to sing to her sometimes, but she seems to prefer some songs over others. She likes Rose by The Feeling, and Rule The World, the most.
    She is precious <3 I cant belive people breed cats for money, when there are cats out there in shelters, needing a home.

Leave a comment:

• Alexxx-Returns
    replied
    This is Dizzy. She's my entire world. She is also a 13 year old moggy. We got her from a Blue Cross shelter when she was a kitten when I was 10, and we have been inseparable ever since. The only thing that can separate us is me being away at uni.

I like to think of her as my Daemon (like in the Dark Materials series), because she follows me around everywhere, we are exactly alike, we communicate seamlessly without words (although we talk to each other all the time), and I hate being away from her for long periods of time.

I like to sing to her sometimes, but she seems to prefer some songs over others. She likes Rose by The Feeling, and Rule The World, the most.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X