No announcement yet.

The Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my kittehs :( My ex and I got them both from the RSPCA. Jack was so scared of humans it was unreal. He was found at about 6 weeks old stuck in someones garage with a broken back after something fell on him. Millie was found as a kitteh too, about 2 months old. She was missing her bottom lip when she was found. Her head was trapped in a tin can and she was trying to wriggle out.

This is Jack

And this is Millie

I lufs them dearly, and still see them once in a while.

Comment

• They're gorgeous. Both my cats were rescue cats. I'd far rather have them then any sort of pedigree or something. There's so many out there that need love.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatschmim View Post
        They're gorgeous. Both my cats were rescue cats. I'd far rather have them then any sort of pedigree or something. There's so many out there that need love.
        Exactly, and I tell you, when we got them, Millie was just sooooo friendly, took cuddles from me and my ex. Jack was a nervous wreck. It took him months to be confident enough to come and sit with us. There is nothing more rewarding in life than restoring an animals faith in humans. He will now sit with people around, cheeky little beggar will sit on the arm of the sofa and try and stealz ur KFC's!

Comment

• This is another of my cats.
          Russian Blue yeh.
          Although.. i fail to see how shes blue :\

Aint she pretty.

Comment

• Awwwwww they are soooooo cute mine are rescued from an old lady who had too many...jasper was in a cage :( we didnt see him at all for the first week or two, he was soooo scared. he used to spend all his time in a plant pot. its taken years to get him to the point he is now. he still is more timid than jess and hides under the bed when someone new is here, but he trusts me completely and thats the best feeling in the world

Comment

• my cat sasha

Comment

• Hehe, your cat looks just like one of mine, Al. Funny "ehh??" face and all

Comment

• he is nearly 10 now, i got him for my birthday when i was 8 ^-^

Comment

• Aw, that's cute. Pets are the best birthday present!

I had a kitty that I got when I was four, but we had to put him down last year. He was 13.

Comment

• i shouldnt look a this thread. makes me miss my cat demona at my parents place, and that i had to give my newts to my best mates in toronto before moving out west. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by wiggles View Post
                        my cat sasha
                        OMGZ!!!!
                        That cat i posted is called Sasha. The grey one!
                        And my black cat Seamus has a little white bit in the exact same space..

Spooky.. ish

Comment

• hehe spooky!
                          is yours a boy though ? :p
                          I always have to argue with people that sasha can be a boys name!

Comment

• Ha, does she look like a boy.
                            It can be a mans name (Y)

Comment

• eeeeeeeeee we has baby bunnehs!!
                              just born today, theres about 10 of them i think, but i dont want to go poking around in the nest cause it'll upset mummy bunny

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chester//Amy View Post
                                eeeeeeeeee we has baby bunnehs!!
                                just born today, theres about 10 of them i think, but i dont want to go poking around in the nest cause it'll upset mummy bunny

lol
                                yay!

pics when they're fluffy?

i love bunnies ^_^_^_^^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X