Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and Ginge are back together!

Comment

• After nearly breaking up, I've come over with a serious fit of the paranoid jealousies...
      He said he'd be back before lunch =/
      Hes always late, but he's with a (girl) friend

Comment

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
        Me and Ginge are back together!
        legend, yay!

Comment

• thats claire, am i stupid tbh

Comment

• Stay mates with her and see what happens. If when you're over Carlu and you still have feelings for claire you'll know it's not a rebound.

Comment

• *claire holds gun to my head*

lol well see tbh, i like her, but after my and carlu going from friends to bf and gf and now back, witch is a little hard for me, i danno

well see

Comment

• got a lovely text off my mister

Comment

• I don't think it would be fair on Claire if you went out with her now before you're 100% sure you're over Carlu. My last ex stayed best friends with his first girlfriend after they broke up, and we were together 5 months before he admitted he still wasn't sure if he was over her or not...it wasn't fun.

Comment

• "your topup has been successful"?

claire nows how i feel, and shes ok with it, weve been friends for awhile now, so she just said "ill put you 1st andy, evan if i dont get my manly lumps" (wait, was that an insalt?)

i know im much btter about carlu, were still talking, etc and it helps

so once ive seen carlu and we talk/ hang out as friends ill be so much btter
                    Last edited by gandy; 08-08-2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• good on ya Andy Pandy.

Is it me or is it that when you're with someone you really like/love you just forget about everything apart from being with them?

Comment

• Not just you Trivium

Comment

• i'm really struggling at the moment...i hardly ever see jamie...i work during the day and he's recently started a job working in the evenings.....we spent so long not seeing each other whilst i was away at uni, when i came back and he moved closer it was meant to change things....its just really getting me down :o(

Comment

• Rhi's baaacckkk and I get to see her tomorrow

Comment

• oh shit.

matt is telling me about someone he pulled last night.

and i'm jealous.

Comment

• I miss ze Ginge. He ran a game of D&D at his today that I'm involved in so now I've missed part of the campaign.

I'm such a fucking geek since meeting him lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X