No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met up with the guy I like yesterday afternoon. We had some drinks at a pub and then went to a metal night that was on. I had such an amazing time - we were together for hours but it went so quickly. It was only last night, but I'm already really looking forward to the next time we can meet up. I really like him and I think there might be something there. I don't think I've felt like this before. :')

Comment

• I'm asexual and seeing my friends with their SO both makes me go aw and ew

Comment

• Yesterday I had a conversation with the guy I like about how things are between us. We established that we both really like each other, but we're just going to spend more time together and see how things go rather than jumping straight into a relationship. I've been in two "relationships" (I personally wouldn't call either of them proper relationships) and, in those, I let things become official too quickly without properly thinking about it, because I felt like I had to, and I don't want to make the same mistake and end up hurting someone again. Also, he's never been in a relationship and said he doesn't know if he's ready. I didn't want a relationship because I didn't think I could commit to one person, but now I don't know. All I really know is that I think about this guy a lot and want to spend time with him whenever I can. Hopefully we can see each other some more and see where things go from there. :')

Comment

• I'm really happy.

Comment

• ^That's great. I'm very happy too - yesterday I became official with the guy I like.

Comment

• I just don't know...

Comment

Working...
              X