General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
    Sorry, should have been more clear, I am talking about playing rather than sexual intercourse, tried different ways, me on back, me on top, spoon, side by side are all out :(
    Don't be sorry! Are you able to climax on your own?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel View Post
      Don't be sorry! Are you able to climax on your own?
      It normally is me playing with myself with toys as my partner kisses/talks dirty etc

when I do climax though it's pretty rubbish, nothing till climax then over in literally a second

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
        It normally is me playing with myself with toys as my partner kisses/talks dirty etc

when I do climax though it's pretty rubbish, nothing till climax then over in literally a second
        Could be a psychological thing or maybe there's some medication killing it, can happen. Either way you may want to start looking into getting some specific ideas, I'm sure there's plenty of resources/forums out there to help you

Comment

• Not my relationship but my brothers wife is pregnant again so I'll have another niece/nephew! 9 in total when this ones born. They really want a little girl - they currently have two boys... I think they'll be these people who end up with like 13 kids cause they kept trying until they got a girl they wanna beat my parents though for sure, who have 9 kids so I can expect many more exciting announcements such as this

In terms of my relationship, I'm coming up to 5 months with my boyfriend! Which after my previous relationship (4ish years - it was over before it was officially over lol) is quite an accomplishment as I genuinely thought I'd never be able to trust anyone again. I hope I can spend many many more months and years with him<3

Comment

• Think I have a bit of a thing with someone at the moment. I met him about four weeks ago and kissed him when I was drunk on Halloween, but we didn't see each other since until today. Lately we've been messaging each other and I've been thinking about him a lot. We met up today and he kissed me goodbye, which I was not expecting but definitely didn't complain about. So I'm not sure how things are with us or where this is going, but I'm pretty interested in him so I guess I'll just see how things go.

Comment

• Happy anniversary to us! 8 years, awesome stuff <3

Comment

• Meh, I seem to be having a lot of boy issues lately. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
                  Happy anniversary to us! 8 years, awesome stuff <3
                  YAY! That's so awesome, congrats

Gonna be 4 years for us soon!

Comment

• Eee! So excited. My boyfriend is meeting my parents for the first time this xmas. We got together in July so this is the first time he'll see my hometown.

Kind of dreading introducing him to my gran though. The only thing she has ever approved of in my life was my ex (8 years), who turned out to be a massive douchebag. Plus bae has tattoos. I'm sure she'll have a few words to say about that!

Comment

• Originally posted by SunnyBites View Post
                      Eee! So excited. My boyfriend is meeting my parents for the first time this xmas. We got together in July so this is the first time he'll see my hometown.

Kind of dreading introducing him to my gran though. The only thing she has ever approved of in my life was my ex (8 years), who turned out to be a massive douchebag. Plus bae has tattoos. I'm sure she'll have a few words to say about that!
                      Aww how lovely and don't worry about your gran <3

Comment

• I've been avoiding my boyfriend for a couple weeks now, cuz I wanna break up with him but it just hasn't seemed like a good time and really I'm just a terrible person

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
                          I've been avoiding my boyfriend for a couple weeks now, cuz I wanna break up with him but it just hasn't seemed like a good time and really I'm just a terrible person
                          You're not terrible. It's a very hard thing to do. Try and create a time when you can do it without interruptions.

Comment

• I've been avoiding him for three weeks. He keeps texting and asking if we can cuddle and i sorta ignore him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
                              I've been avoiding him for three weeks. He keeps texting and asking if we can cuddle and i sorta ignore him..
                              Well, it's not really fair to keep him hanging on unless he's done something horrible to you. It's best to get it over with. He sounds very patient I wouldn't put up with being fobbed off for 3 weeks.

Comment

• Yeahhh I need to just do it. He's been ignoring me too. Its only the past couple of days he's gotten clingy. Part of it is we're not a priority to each other and that's why I want to end it. Not fair to either of us.

I do feel bad for stringing it out, but first thanksgiving break happened then it was his birthday then my cat got sick and then it was finals week and here we are

Comment

Working...
                                X