General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    I'm in a bit of an awkward situation at the moment and I'm not sure what to say to get out of it...
    Depends on the situation! Feel free to chuck me a PM if you want any advice chicken x

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaitey (: View Post
      Depends on the situation! Feel free to chuck me a PM if you want any advice chicken x
      Thank you so much! Think I managed to get out of the situation with the awkward "let's just be friends" conversation and he actually took it really well, but I'll PM you if things are awkward again. Thanks again for the offer. x

Comment

• I really need a girlfriend, but I hardly ever leave my house due to social anxiety and have a hard time talking to women. Wish I had motivational skills to go out with one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satan mit uns View Post
          I really need a girlfriend, but I hardly ever leave my house due to social anxiety and have a hard time talking to women. Wish I had motivational skills to go out with one.
          why not try online dating? Im sure there are many women out there who feel the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amelia66 View Post
            why not try online dating? Im sure there are many women out there who feel the same way.
            That seems like a plan. Maybe I will try it out.
            Last edited by Satan mit uns; 10-18-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• After my ex broke up with me, I literally went into meltdown because he was the one that kept me going throughout everything.

But now I realise I'm stronger than I think I am. It's time to get my butt into gear, start university next year and get my career on the road!

Comment

• The other day, my boyfriend said some really cute things. And then I realised, they weren't cute, but actually observations of any decent, respectful human being. It kind of brought home just how sh!tty my previous relationships were. =/

Comment

• I feel like I'm getting feelings for an online friend of mine, and this isn't good.

It would be fine if we lived on the same side of the Pond.

Comment

• Five years today! Lobster and chips for lunch to celebrate

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaitey (: View Post
                      Five years today! Lobster and chips for lunch to celebrate
                      Yay!!! Enjoy hun

Comment

• Thank you hun, we did! Nick's off to work now so I'm trying to catch up on some uni work whilst he's out. Going to paint my nails with my all-time fave polish too to keep my spirits up lol!

We have this Sunday off together which is our first day off together since we got back from Nick's mum and dad's in October! Eeep a whole day together is going to be ace

Comment

• Thinking I might as well be single

Tried sexy time me on top tonight instead of my on my back as it hurts my left hip, couldn't do it though, couldn't come
                          So sick of being frustrated, can't even read my book as it has sexy bits in it which makes it worse

Totally fed up frown emoticon

Comment

• Self service?

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
                              Thinking I might as well be single

Tried sexy time me on top tonight instead of my on my back as it hurts my left hip, couldn't do it though, couldn't come
                              So sick of being frustrated, can't even read my book as it has sexy bits in it which makes it worse

Totally fed up frown emoticon
                              Sorry to hear this, are you able to talk to him about how you feel? Maybe some mutual masturbation could work? It's great for showing your partner how to turn you on as well. Or maybe try some different positions or just petting? I know it can be horrible when sex gets interrupted by pain, I have issues with my hips and now my cervix has joined in but we've worked out what works for me without hurting!

Comment

• Sorry, should have been more clear, I am talking about playing rather than sexual intercourse, tried different ways, me on back, me on top, spoon, side by side are all out :(

Comment

Working...
                                X