General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo for Weddings!

I wish I could go back and have an extra day (or several) to see everyone and actually spend time with everyone who was there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaitey (: View Post
      Wooo for Weddings!

I wish I could go back and have an extra day (or several) to see everyone and actually spend time with everyone who was there!
      Haha that's the hard bit when there's so many people!

Comment

• I know! I honestly don't know how people do it at huge weddings, we had about 100 in total once the evening guests were there and I swear there were people I didn't even get a chance to see, no idea how people manage at 300+ guest weddings!!

Comment

• Me neither, I think there was nearing 100 at mine, I know there were people I never spoke to LOL!

Tbh at yours I was outside a lot, kept getting warm and then chatting to people. Me Oliver and Derek even closed the castle we stayed out that late haha!

Comment

• I think I spent quite a lot of time outside too haha, there was always someone to chatter too and it was a lot cooler than inside! My dress was pretty warm too haha!!

Ahh I want to go back and do it all over again

Comment

• I know right! We need to hire the castle like every few months haha!

Comment

• So my roommate and I were best friends. And now... I don't think we are. But I really don't know and I don't know how to find out. Like, she'll say she wants to spend time with me, but then she's always with her boyfriend. He is always at our house... And if he's not she's at his. She gets mad when I say that we haven't spent time together, or if I suggest a time to spend time together. She'll invite me places with him but I dont want to go because I just end up being third wheel.

I'm willing to admit I'm jealous of him, but I don't think I have the right to be, seeing as how she's not really my best friend anymore.

Also since he's always at our house I want him to contribute to the utility bills, since he's using them. However I know as soon as I suggest that Anne is going to freak

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
                  So my roommate and I were best friends. And now... I don't think we are. But I really don't know and I don't know how to find out. Like, she'll say she wants to spend time with me, but then she's always with her boyfriend. He is always at our house... And if he's not she's at his. She gets mad when I say that we haven't spent time together, or if I suggest a time to spend time together. She'll invite me places with him but I dont want to go because I just end up being third wheel.

I'm willing to admit I'm jealous of him, but I don't think I have the right to be, seeing as how she's not really my best friend anymore.

Also since he's always at our house I want him to contribute to the utility bills, since he's using them. However I know as soon as I suggest that Anne is going to freak
                  You're right, you are jealous, try just being a friend and being there for her when she may need you and know that she's wanting to spend time with him rather than with friends. If that's a deal breaker for you as far as a friendship goes then move on and just be civil with her.

As for the bills, do you and your friend not pay half each? Do you not have an agreement in place? Have the bills increased since he's been spending time there?

If you're not happy with him being there other than jealousy, then tell her it's not allowed and write it into any agreement you have with her, also know that it should apply to you as well and any friends who may want to stay over.

Comment

• It's not a deal breaker for me at all, I just don't know if the deal was already broken before I even got back to the country. Like, I don't know If I'm her friend anymore, regardless of him being around, ya know?

We each pay half, and we haven't gotten this months bills yet but he is over here and using our water and electric and internet. I really don't mind him being here, that's her business, but I mind him mooching our utilities every day. If it was one or two nights a week I really wouldn't care but this is almost every night.

Also she said that we needed to hang out, just the two of us, then when I told her I was free all weekend she was like "ok cool!" but then she and bf left and haven't been back or in touch for 24 hours.

I just miss our friendship I guess

Comment

• Makes sense. Maybe sit down with her and have a heart to heart. If she's not bothered about your feelings then maybe she's not the friend you thought she was.

Comment

• last time it came up she said I was being ridiculous and making stuff up so... I'm a little hesitant to mention it again

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehorror View Post
                          last time it came up she said I was being ridiculous and making stuff up so... I'm a little hesitant to mention it again
                          Might be time to re-evaluate that friendship then, maybe she doesn't view it the same way as you? However, if her or his actions really start to bother you, especially as it's your home as well I'd certainly speak up.

Comment

• Alright, thanks for the advice!!! Maybe she'll come around once the whole novelty of a new boyfriend wears off too

Comment

• I did not realise it was possible for some one to love me so much, until I met my boyfriend. <3 I've honestly never felt truly loved by any partner before him, and the amount in which he feels it is astounding. It makes me so very happy, and realise that I must be incredibly lucky.

Comment

• I'm in a bit of an awkward situation at the moment and I'm not sure what to say to get out of it...
                                Last edited by ThatPsycho; 10-16-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X