No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww sound like a tough situation. Just remember you deserve a lot more, I only know you from your posts on the forum but you seem like a lovely, awesome person and you deserve to be treated as such

Comment

• Thank you guys! I really appreciate everything you've said. I think I'm seeing things in a different light, his exs mum was the pinnacle of it all I think. We're seeing how things go, if they're no better in a couple of months then we're calling it off. I just can't be bothered with all the bad baggage he has!

Comment

• I'm just wondering if clit orgasms don't feel good for anyone else or am I just broken? I get literally a second of "pleasure" and then it's over, there's virtually no nice feeling build up it's just not there, there, gone! I keep reading/hearing about how great orgasms are, they are "mind blowing" "explosive" they leave women "purring like a kitten" "happy" etc yet there's none of that for me, I just end up feeling miserable and angry! I thought I might be having too many (daily) so I held off for a few days but nope still no better :( It's got to the point now I don't want to do anything with my partner (I've told him this) but I'm happy to do whatever he wants me to do with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
          I'm just wondering if clit orgasms don't feel good for anyone else or am I just broken? I get literally a second of "pleasure" and then it's over, there's virtually no nice feeling build up it's just not there, there, gone! I keep reading/hearing about how great orgasms are, they are "mind blowing" "explosive" they leave women "purring like a kitten" "happy" etc yet there's none of that for me, I just end up feeling miserable and angry! I thought I might be having too many (daily) so I held off for a few days but nope still no better :( It's got to the point now I don't want to do anything with my partner (I've told him this) but I'm happy to do whatever he wants me to do with him.
          Some women can't even climax from clitoral stimulation at all so I doubt you're on your own. Might be best exploring some other way to climax instead, have a looksee online there will no doubt be plenty of information.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
            I'm just wondering if clit orgasms don't feel good for anyone else or am I just broken? I get literally a second of "pleasure" and then it's over, there's virtually no nice feeling build up it's just not there, there, gone! I keep reading/hearing about how great orgasms are, they are "mind blowing" "explosive" they leave women "purring like a kitten" "happy" etc yet there's none of that for me, I just end up feeling miserable and angry! I thought I might be having too many (daily) so I held off for a few days but nope still no better :( It's got to the point now I don't want to do anything with my partner (I've told him this) but I'm happy to do whatever he wants me to do with him.

If you don't mind me being a little TMI here, I experienced something very similar with my first boyfriend, although I'm not really sure I orgasmed at all! There would be build up, build up, and then... Nothing. So you're already experiencing more than I was at the time! I can completely understand the frustration though. I can't really comment on your situation, but for myself it involved a lot about learning to be happy with myself, just go with the flow and enjoy what we were doing, orgasm or no orgasm. Sex can be enjoyable without one, and I found I actually liked it much more when I wasn't pressurising myself for the 'ultimate goal'. My first relationship was a very unhappy one, so my mental state coupled with my boyfriend's ineptitude in the bedroom resulted in an inability to orgasm.

I'm not saying your partner is terrible in the bedroom; I'm just saying that maybe just try to relax a little and not worry too much. I've definitely noticed a positive correlation between how happy I am in a relationship (and therefore how happy I am with myself) and the satisfaction of my orgasms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post

If you don't mind me being a little TMI here, I experienced something very similar with my first boyfriend, although I'm not really sure I orgasmed at all! There would be build up, build up, and then... Nothing. So you're already experiencing more than I was at the time! I can completely understand the frustration though. I can't really comment on your situation, but for myself it involved a lot about learning to be happy with myself, just go with the flow and enjoy what we were doing, orgasm or no orgasm. Sex can be enjoyable without one, and I found I actually liked it much more when I wasn't pressurising myself for the 'ultimate goal'. My first relationship was a very unhappy one, so my mental state coupled with my boyfriend's ineptitude in the bedroom resulted in an inability to orgasm.

I'm not saying your partner is terrible in the bedroom; I'm just saying that maybe just try to relax a little and not worry too much. I've definitely noticed a positive correlation between how happy I am in a relationship (and therefore how happy I am with myself) and the satisfaction of my orgasms.
              Good point, I didn't consider she didn't mean self pleasure.

HQ: If it is your partner who can't bring you to climax but you can then it's an idea to show him how you do it yourself, then he has the perfect idea of how to do it!

Comment

• I was talking bout self pleasure (my OHs there kissing and stuff) *blush*

thanks for your replies, will have a look around the net and try to relax

Comment

• Hope you can find some info!

Comment

• So I'm now a married lady!! still utterly over the moon at being able to call my best friend my husband, and who knew a little thing like a wedding ring could look so amazing on the right person?? Feeling very, very happy and incredibly lucky right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaitey (: View Post
                      So I'm now a married lady!! still utterly over the moon at being able to call my best friend my husband, and who knew a little thing like a wedding ring could look so amazing on the right person?? Feeling very, very happy and incredibly lucky right now!
                      Congratulations, Kaitey!!!

Comment

So I'm now a married lady!! still utterly over the moon at being able to call my best friend my husband, and who knew a little thing like a wedding ring could look so amazing on the right person?? Feeling very, very happy and incredibly lucky right now!
                        Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! You're both so awesome, I miss you all already <3

Comment

• Thank you Niki!

Miss you you lots too H! I still motion that we should all move to Orkney and rename it Team Wedding Island! We can buy it with melons

Comment

Thank you Niki!

Miss you you lots too H! I still motion that we should all move to Orkney and rename it Team Wedding Island! We can buy it with melons
                            I'm liking the sound of this, will we have to share the 1 tree?

Comment

• Yes, no tree dibs but we can all share the one little rope swing!

Comment

• YAY!!

My childhood best friend just got engaged this week as well.

So much weddingness!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X