No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 weeks until we don't have to do this LDR thing anymore I can't wait!

Comment

• I feel like this was a bad idea.

Comment

• Had the nicest night with my man, he brought home dinner and icecream and we cuddled on the couch watching tv for a bit, then went and cuddled in bed with the animals watching them all sleep in their awkward positions before turning in for an early night.

Comment

• Hello! My name is Karlee and IM from Chicago. I love tattoos and piercings.

I have been with my boyfriend almost 3 years and it is great

Comment

• Cant believe me and Devon have been together for 3 years after today...gone so quickly!

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone would be annoyed/upset at this

my OH was on the daily express site and he saw the article about one of the kardashians breaking the Internet with pics of her bum, he then said to me "I should write into the daily mail and say my girlfriend broke the Internet....... She sat on the router"

he knows I hate my bum, it's fat and horrible, he says he loves it yet he makes this joke...

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
                Just wondering if anyone would be annoyed/upset at this

my OH was on the daily express site and he saw the article about one of the kardashians breaking the Internet with pics of her bum, he then said to me "I should write into the daily mail and say my girlfriend broke the Internet....... She sat on the router"

he knows I hate my bum, it's fat and horrible, he says he loves it yet he makes this joke...
                Personally I would be offended, but maybe he thinks as he's joking/teasing then you won't be bothered? But if it's bothering you then you need to tell him it's not ok for him to joke about it. Just explain how you feel is my advice

Comment

Just wondering if anyone would be annoyed/upset at this

My bf wouldn't say this mainly because it's not his way so it's hard for me to answer.

I think if he knows you dislike your bum then he's being pretty insensitive. It might be best to just be a bit blunt with him and say "you know that really knocks my confidence" or something. Then again if it's a long running joke then I dunno, my dad used to tell my sister she had a "fat arse" and we'd all just laugh because it was a very long running joke in the family and we knew it didn't upset her. But to someone else it may have sounded awful.

My bf knows I have a bit of an issue with mine at times, it's massive/dimply etc but the only time he ever refers to it is to say how awesome it is, probably because he is trying to boost my confidence and because he genuinely likes it.

Comment

• So, my OH bought us the magic wand from love honey, after reading loads of reviews I was really looking forward to it but it doesn't make clit orgasms better :( I'm so disappointed, my clit orgasms aren't toe curling, they last literally a second then I'm too sensitive and they don't leave me satisfied, how can I make them better :(

Comment

So, my OH bought us the magic wand from love honey, after reading loads of reviews I was really looking forward to it but it doesn't make clit orgasms better :( I'm so disappointed, my clit orgasms aren't toe curling, they last literally a second then I'm too sensitive and they don't leave me satisfied, how can I make them better :(
                      Try different toys, different things. Have you ever been able to make them better through self play? Maybe explain to him/your OH or show them how you pleasure yourself so they gets an idea of what works etc.

You may want to think of orgasm denial, building up to breaking point then backing off, going back/backing off a few times, maybe intense stimulation and bringing it back down can cause build up for you physically and psychologically. Also make sure you're having fun and not just focusing on one thing.

Comment

• Today is my OH's sons birthday and one year since he saw him - evidently something was going to kick off. I've had a really good day today and now I just feel really let down that he let her mum basically pounce on him outside MY parents house, somewhere she doesn't even live by.

I cant help but feel like this is over, 3 years in and the situation is no better than it was on the first year. He doesn't want to get married or have children with me, so what am I doing??

I need a kick up the backside.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea View Post
                          Today is my OH's sons birthday and one year since he saw him - evidently something was going to kick off. I've had a really good day today and now I just feel really let down that he let her mum basically pounce on him outside MY parents house, somewhere she doesn't even live by.

I cant help but feel like this is over, 3 years in and the situation is no better than it was on the first year. He doesn't want to get married or have children with me, so what am I doing??

I need a kick up the backside.
                          Sounds like it hun. I love you loads but he really doesn't seem to have much in the way of respect for you and the long term. It's like he's just playing at being in a relationship if that makes sense?

Tell me to keep my nose out if you like, I don't mind xx

Comment

• No I fully respect what you're saying H, its just finding the balls to break it off. Things were going really well for the last 5-6 months, now I feel like we've taken a thousand steps back. I cant deal with being treated like a yoyo anymore, its not fair. There's only so many times you can say "it'll change".

Love you too btw <3

Comment

• Aw P that's never a nice place to be, but getting out of a sucky situation can lead to amazing ones! You're 150% worthy of happiness and amazing relationships sweetheart <33

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea View Post
                                No I fully respect what you're saying H, its just finding the balls to break it off. Things were going really well for the last 5-6 months, now I feel like we've taken a thousand steps back. I cant deal with being treated like a yoyo anymore, its not fair. There's only so many times you can say "it'll change".

Love you too btw <3
                                It's not easy, especially when you've been together a good while.

I still maintain that splitting with my ex husband was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Literally, I mean that, it was horrible. But, not very long after it became apparent how absolutely necessary it was.

I'm always here for you hun xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X