No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After my relationship ended in February I started talking to a guy I met on Tinder. We still haven't met yet but we've been talking almost every day for a month now and regularly stay up till 2am on Whatsapp and we're arranging to meet but I don't want to get attached and ughhh I dunno. Weird feelings are weird.

Comment

• Have you done an online relationship before?

Comment

• Once we've met it won't be online.
        He lives near me, I've just been really busy with uni work and we've had clashing schedules.

Comment

• sorry, didn't mean for it to sounds funny haha. Maybe you should just meet up and see how it goes

Comment

• I've already said I'm not overly fussed on what personal pronouns people use for me, but I love how Michael is really trying to stick to gender-neutral ones ^_^ he's noticed how much happier I've been over the last month and says he loves the "new" me. So much has changed recently, I didn't think we could be happier but somehow we are!

Comment

• Thats so awesome Sam, you totally deserve to be happy, you're an amazing person to have someone in your life that makes such an effort is a wonderful thing, treasure it you two make the cutest couple!

Comment

• Originally posted by catface View Post
                I don't even really know if there's an it to talk about tbh haha. I've been talking to someone for about a month (he's a friend who I've known for around 5 years). Something almost happened between us last month when we were drunk and we've spoken every day since. I don't know what's going on but I don't want to ask because I don't even know what I want myself. There are other factors too that I don't really want to get into... hence, confusion ahhhh
                Aww that's understandable, I'm sure you'll reach a more settled point soon.

Originally posted by marthamagic View Post
                After my relationship ended in February I started talking to a guy I met on Tinder. We still haven't met yet but we've been talking almost every day for a month now and regularly stay up till 2am on Whatsapp and we're arranging to meet but I don't want to get attached and ughhh I dunno. Weird feelings are weird.
                Just see how it goes for now, if he's good for you then he'll be willing to wait.

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
                I've already said I'm not overly fussed on what personal pronouns people use for me, but I love how Michael is really trying to stick to gender-neutral ones ^_^ he's noticed how much happier I've been over the last month and says he loves the "new" me. So much has changed recently, I didn't think we could be happier but somehow we are!
                Oh Sam this is such good news and I love how happy he is and how comfortable you are as well. Really chuffed for you both

Comment

• Originally posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
                  sorry, didn't mean for it to sounds funny haha. Maybe you should just meet up and see how it goes
                  Sorry I didn't mean to sound arsey about it either!
                  we should be meeting up this week, I'm really excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by marthamagic View Post
                    Sorry I didn't mean to sound arsey about it either!
                    we should be meeting up this week, I'm really excited!
                    How wonderful! I hope it goes great for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Emzyminx View Post
                      Thats so awesome Sam, you totally deserve to be happy, you're an amazing person to have someone in your life that makes such an effort is a wonderful thing, treasure it you two make the cutest couple!
                      Originally posted by Hazel View Post
                      Oh Sam this is such good news and I love how happy he is and how comfortable you are as well. Really chuffed for you both
                      I guess it still feels weird to be around someone who is so accepting of everything I do, only took 7 years for me to accept that I can finally do what I want without fear of judgement from my oh-so loving family!

Comment

• If you're forgiving then move on. If not, then don't. Do not continually remind me of the numerous mistakes (so called) I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
                          I guess it still feels weird to be around someone who is so accepting of everything I do, only took 7 years for me to accept that I can finally do what I want without fear of judgement from my oh-so loving family!
                          that's the best place to be in life

I feel thankful for who i have in my life right now. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone and it's a good feeling. He's been with me through the ups and the extreme downs i've been on. Supported me through hard decisions and tried his best to comfort me...

Thanks for sticking it out with me

next stop; a wedding... after taking the kids on an amazing trip to Florida

Comment

• Officially moving in with my partner tomorrow - exciting !

Comment

• I stayed at my date's house on Sunday night. We stayed up really late just watching Peep Show and talking. Then we both got up went to our respective places, then I went to the pub, got a bit tipsy and he invited me round again and just generally looked after me for a bit, then drove me home.

He's lovely and I think I really like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by marthamagic View Post
                                I stayed at my date's house on Sunday night. We stayed up really late just watching Peep Show and talking. Then we both got up went to our respective places, then I went to the pub, got a bit tipsy and he invited me round again and just generally looked after me for a bit, then drove me home.

He's lovely and I think I really like him.
                                Ahhh this makes me happy

I'm now even more confused about my situation after events at the weekend :/

Comment

Working...
                                X