General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by x_Clover_x View Post
    Im only 25, but as I say, being married really doesn't feel any different. It hasn't changed our relationship at all. It does however make life a lot easier from a paperwork perspctive (we live abroad a lot of the time and need visas etc)

And weddings don't have to be expensive - ours cost ~200. Las Vegas <3
    me and my boyfriend have joked around about doing this, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened one day

Comment

• Id love to get married in Vegas.

Comment

• I always find it odd when people talk about kids and marriage, I don't plan to do either, although the marriage is far more likely to happen than children.

I don't particularly care if people rush into it, long as I'm not involved :P.

Comment

• If I got married I'd want the full works, pretty much from the second my boyfriend asks me (assuming he will :| ) its going to be time to start saving.

Comment

• Hello again thread ^_^ it's gonner be tough, but we're back together and both willing to try our best to make it work. I'm a happy Emily

Comment

• A wedding might be on the cards for me because I like the idea of an epic party where me and my love for someone is the centre of attention.. but a legal marriage will not happen, and neither will any offspring.

Comment

• I'd have to have a big wedding, weddings, christenings and funerals are the time the whole family (all extended family too) get together and have a good party. We're a pretty social bunch and it really nice getting everyone together as we no longer get together Christmas every year.

Comment

• I love that my bf puts up/sympathises with my grumpy bullpoo when I have a migraine and make no sense. and his hands were soothingly cool on my head (even though his hands were actually as warm as they always are)

I'll try to be more human when he comes round for tea tonight can't wait til he moves in properly, not long now.

We're both really glad that my family have totally accepted us as a normal couple and part of the family, he gets on sooooo well with my parents it's almost criminal. Hard to believe I was so stressed and worried about their reaction.

Comment

• Had a fight with my S.O., I am SO pissed and hurt right now. I don't drive and it's my dad's birthday today, I wanted to go buy him something nice, I said if he could drive me to the market which is about 20 mins from the place we are now with the little one (so all of us drive) and he could go to a cafe or one of his friend's houses to sit and relax for 30 mins while I bought a present for my dad. He snapped about how he worked and he is tired and that my dad will have a birthday next year too and it's not so important anyway. I said nothing, I just walked away and let him be. He later gave me a heartfelt apology but I am still not over the things he said, I know they were in the heat of the moment but I feel like they were so uncalled for, especially since I didn't ask for anything much or irrational. I hope I feel better tomorrow. *sigh*

Comment

• Try not to let it get to you Marianne, sure he was being irrational but hey who doesn't get snappy when they're tired?

*hugs*

Don't suppose there's a bus you could get?

Comment

• Thank you Anne, I really am trying. There is a bus yes but I have to take the little one with me since she is in her "can't live without mommy for 1 second" phase now and it's difficult, as she gets bored and cranky after a while and I can't really shop with her in the stroller - as for taking her out, it's not an option, she will run rampart in the shop and break everything lol. I don't know what to do really, I hope tomorrow my S.O. will be in a better mood and less tired and maybe he can drive us all then cause there is no way I am not getting something for my father...

Comment

• 2 years yesterday! Feels much longer though, everything s'goood

Comment

• Aw Georgie!
                            We were 6 months yesterday feels like forever, can't really remember not having him there

Comment

• Congrats guys

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                                A wedding might be on the cards for me because I like the idea of an epic party where me and my love for someone is the centre of attention..
                                Same here. I think it's a nice excuse for a bit party. Great opportunity to see everyone you know and declare undying love. Anyway the cake is awesome and the dress is pretty. Of course it's all completely personal and I know loads of people who wouldn't suit a wedding let alone a big wedding. I still want a nice big wedding though.

Comment

Working...
                                X