No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not being funny now, but i dunno whether to just leave it with dave.... arrgghhhhhh he's a fxcking cxnt for being in the army.

Comment

• But!... you've gone thru so much to get this far with him, why give up now?! silly girl.

Glad you and Carlu are good friends, Gandy.

...*hmph*

Comment

• awww rhi you were so happy 24 hrs ago

Comment

• yeah but, i just feel like we're never gonna be a proper couple so we'll always be disappointed, then he's off to fight in afghanistan and everything... it's just shit, tbh.

when he gets back from turkey i'll have a proper chat with him again and see how he feels now.

Comment

• I know some people who have lasted army relationships pretty well. My dad was a fighter pilot but he gave it up to be with my mum. Anyway, how do you define a "proper" couple. I don't think there is a normal when it comes to relationships. My flatmate is always going on about how me and Simon argue too much to be in a proper relationship and how it's not normal to argue that much. I just think, screw her, it's working for us...it can be tough but you just decide whether it's worth it or not. If I were you I'd definitely talk about it, but I wouldn't give up, it sounds like he makes you happy.

EDIT: Oh I completely forgot to say, that's very grown up of you Gandy, massive Kudos.

Comment

• tbh rhi, hes a man abave all men, hes the one who wants to fight for his contry, for you, his family, and evan me if i may say so, so maybe you should talk to him and see how he feels about it?

i wish i could go fight, but im stupidly fat, unhealfy and blind in one eye so im not much use lol

and to youki, thanks, but i mean she hasnt done anything wrong really has she?, comparied to my exes shes been the best, theres no bagege (i hope) you know, nothings gone wrong, so yeah

just need to get use to not holding her hand and i think well be ok

Comment

• Yeah, I know. But most people are like "oh my god...why doesn't she love me anymore. The bitch! Die die die." which is just stupid. But you're being sensible and rational and looking at the positives. You're holding up better than I would be. Hense the respect.

Comment

• tbh i was like that, for maybe 15mins, but yeah i didnt sleep that night, but thats when i was thinking "well she hasnt done anything bad?" so yeah, dont get me wrong id love it if we were still togther, but at the same time im quite happy being friends, my trust with other people has slumped abit but not like with sarah where it went away completly, so yeah, its still a bit wried after 6ish months you get use to being with somebody, but we were friends before so i dont see why we cant still be that now

plus she gives really good hugs

Comment

• Gandy, it's nice you have gained a friend from this. It is very mature of you to come out and say this. Part of me wishes that I hadn't of self-destructed some of my past relationships the way I did.

Comment

• well im happy to still know carlu in anyway, so we split up? why should i push her out of my life? shes one of a very few friends i have left, thanks to sarah who told me i didnt need anyfriends cuz i had her blah blah blah blah,

i could have taken the low road, blocked her on mysaoce, my phone so on and so on, but i have a feeling i would have wished i didnt do that, so im ganna take the high road and be i danno grown up (owch that hurt) about it all, but as ive said out of all of my exes, this one has made me the happest and was the nicest to me, so yeah, i dont fancy loseing a friend too

Comment

• Oh man, I wish my exes were like you.

Comment

• Gandy, that's awesome
                          I've never really wanted to stay friends with an ex, but if me and my current girlfriend broke up (=/) I really wouldn't want to lose her as a friend aswell.

Well done for being mature

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweep View Post
                            Gandy, that's awesome
                            I've never really wanted to stay friends with an ex, but if me and my current girlfriend broke up (=/) I really wouldn't want to lose her as a friend aswell.

Well done for being mature
                            *has kiddy fit*

lol

Comment

• Good boy

Comment

• Argh... was really nervous before a dental procedure yesterday, so to take my mind off it, my other half decided to list things that he disliked about me. Some of them were quite, well... unexpected.

Now there's weirdness.

Comment

Working...
                                X