• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ash_scotland88 View Post
    i wana ask sam bout making us official
    you know ask out proper
    but imma too scared
    Just do it!

Comment

• Does he seem like the sort of person who'd be scared away if you asked about it?

Comment

• mmmh
        yah i think so, well dont really know, he doesnt really show/express his thoughts well

Comment

• Do you open up to him? Maybe he's feeling the exact same way you are.

Comment

• i would say iam

Comment

• K so me and my boyfriend are going through a bit of a tough time, and even though I know it might take a while, things will get better. Although, he doesn't see it, and I think he's starting to give up hope on us.

It's all started because he's just left college (we didn't go to the same one- we met through work) and he's got a full time job working somewhere fairly far away from where we live. I've still got at least another year left to do at college, and I also have my part-time job in the evening, which rules out being able to see each other after he's finished work and whatever.

So anyway, he keeps babbling all this stuff about him 'feeling tight' for not getting to see me enough, even though he knows that I understand about his job and everything, and he knows that I can cope alright with not getting to see each other much, it just seems like he's trying to make up silly excuses all the time for us breaking up.

Usually I can help myself out with these kind of situations, but this time i'm really stumped about what to do. Do I try and talk to him about it? Do I hang on to him, or do I just break up with him?

I really don't know any more
              Last edited by Portia Elizabeth; 07-06-2008, 01:22 AM. Reason: my crappy use of grammar :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                Ever nearly ruin a relationship, totally?

Ugh.
                *hugs* what happened sweetie? Everything ok I hope.

Portia Elizabeth, I'd try talking about it, but don't make it sound too serious. TBH he's probably just feeling guilty and giving you a guilt free option should you want to. I know I've done that with my boyfriend before. I love him more than anything, but if he doesn't seem to be happy for some reason I always let him know he can leave, no hard feelings. Even though it'd kill me, if it'd make him happier I'd do it in a second. He might just be doing that. Don't leap to conclusions.

Things are going really well between me and Simon at the moment. I'm so in love with him it's crazy. We do have some huge arguments and stuff, but we always get over them, and that's the important bit I think. We're hopefully moving in together next year aswell, which is a bit scary, but in a good way. And we've had hypothetical conversations about the future, and we both want the same things really. from a relationship point of view anyway. Now to just wait and see.

Comment

• Hey Youki, long time no see! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you.

Comment

• Yeah, I've been off having lots of drama. I worked in a cult for 2 weeks, didn't know it was a cult until 2 weeks in, which was why I quit. Now starting a new job on monday...basically been job hunting, sorting out flat stuff (two of my flatmates are moving out, two new ones moving in) and it's been crazy busy. Thanks. I'm pretty glad things are working out too. Romantically I've always had crazy psychos and stuff...it's nice having a nice guy.

What about you? Met any lady lovelies?

Comment

• It's always good when you find someone who's not a psycho! What happened with the cult? What sort of cult was it and what were you doing before you realised?

Lady lovelies you say? I think your view of me may be slightly inaccurate

Comment

• Ah it was a weird marketing cult. They try and suck you in completely so you do nothing but work for them. I got told off for talking to my boyfriend. Weird.

I was teasing. Although I did think you were bi rather than fully one way. Ah well, my gaydar is pretty rubbish. Seriously though how are you?

Comment

• I confuse myself sometimes......it seems to change every day.

I'm good thanks, despite some serious financial problems involving rent, car insurance, a laptop and a snowboarding holiday. I'm choosing to ignore this for the time being with the assumption that I'll get a job in august and september and everything will be fine. That's how the world works, right?

In other news I've been single for a few months and am mostly enjoying it, and after mediocre exam results in my 2nd year I'm really looking forward to next year when I get to write my dissertation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                            Portia Elizabeth, I'd try talking about it, but don't make it sound too serious. TBH he's probably just feeling guilty and giving you a guilt free option should you want to. I know I've done that with my boyfriend before. I love him more than anything, but if he doesn't seem to be happy for some reason I always let him know he can leave, no hard feelings. Even though it'd kill me, if it'd make him happier I'd do it in a second. He might just be doing that. Don't leap to conclusions.
                            Thankyou :]

he should be coming round for a few hours tomorrow, so i'll try and get it sorted out with him, one way or the other. He has said to me that he feels guilty for not being able to see me very much, but I don't know how to make him understand that I don't feel bad about him not being able to see me. I understand that his job takes up all his time and stuff, but it's just as if he's making lame excuses to try and get out of the relationship. We've only really been talking about it on the phone for the last week or so, so it'll probably be a lot easier tomorrow when we're face-to-face. I hate discussing things like that over the phone.

Comment

• My boyfriend is currently working on his dissertation this week, so we're not going to see each other at all until next Monday. I feel so lonely, because the flat is empty as well, it's just me alone. It's so quiet and I know Simon can't come over and make me feel better about it but at the same time he's one phone call away and I know he would. But I'm going to be good and not call him.

Comment

• im not mad at carlu

yes im upset but, for once i had a gf who was nice to me, honest to me and was so very very good to me for the past 6 and a half months

i know now i have a new best friend, well cuz i juist dont trust anyone alse,

thank you carlu for the wonderful times

Comment

Working...
                                X