No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We also have a Wii... (we're just great big kids in our 20s....)

I have to say, I can't quite see how the Wii can be used as a sex toy.... not appealingly, anyway :p

Comment

• there was a vid on youtube, i danno if its still there

so if i can round, and played games with your OH??? would you make him rest his naked balls on my neck to make me leave???

Comment

• Originally posted by paran0ir View Post
        We also have a Wii... (we're just great big kids in our 20s....)

I have to say, I can't quite see how the Wii can be used as a sex toy.... not appealingly, anyway :p
        I never thought an iPod could be used as a sex toy. 3 Words: Oh Mi Bod

Comment

• Originally posted by gandy View Post
          there was a vid on youtube, i danno if its still there

so if i can round, and played games with your OH??? would you make him rest his naked balls on my neck to make me leave???
          He has a habit of trying to snog all of my male friends.

Not the female ones though.... *pushes worrying thoughts aside...*

Comment

• oh mibod, my ex wanted me to get her on of them, when i had no job and no money

but i never did, and i hete her

grrrrrrrrr

(i didnt burn her!)

oh and i do that all the time, you should have seen the 2nd brighton meet, it was a gay fest, folled by young girls

Comment

• I'm such a hag... used to go to a gay club in Notts with one of my best friends... SO much damned fun.

Comment

• lol

carlu would know, i would pause the game for her, then as soon as where done, back on form (dont wanna lose that top score)

(btw carlu if you read this, i am joking, tbh i have better things to do, you manliy and cba with games)

Comment

• I accidently hit my boyfriend whilst playing wii tennis >_<! It was very cramped in his student accom, and me and him get very competetive.. lmao.
                  Ooo, moving in with him this sunday and it's out year anniversary next saturday. Very hapiiii! ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by paran0ir View Post
                    I'm such a hag... used to go to a gay club in Notts with one of my best friends... SO much damned fun.
                    You must be on about NG1, it's so much fun in there.

Comment

• I told liam my concerns of us slipping back to how we were.. and feeling like it was all me.
                      luckily, it didn't spring into an argument.. but.. after one reply.. it's back to how we were.
                      I don't like how he seems to think he's out and can't spare two seconds to type a message out.. I manage to do it quite easily and frequently to him.. :(

Comment

• Ever nearly ruin a relationship, totally?

Ugh.

Comment

• yep nearly did last night!!!i felt like shuch a bitch.
                          Luckily we sorted it out

Comment

• I'm glad

So did we... but I can't stop crying :( I really, truly hate myself right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                              Ever nearly ruin a relationship, totally?

Ugh.

yup, monday till like....today.. still not sorted yet

Comment

• i wana ask sam bout making us official
                                you know ask out proper
                                but imma too scared

Comment

Working...
                                X