General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex696 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with sleeping with people the first time you meet them, in my opinion.
    Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong at all with having sex very early in relationships (or even outside of relationships). I'd just rather have sex with someone I'm in love with but it's totally up to the people involved!

Comment

• Elliot, in Scrubs: "I use sex as an ice breaker"

Once again. I sound terrible lol

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
        Elliot, in Scrubs: "I use sex as an ice breaker"

Once again. I sound terrible lol
        Haha Caz!

I didn't sleep with people straight away, usually a couple of weeks, maybe even a few months. The last few relationships its been the first couple of times being together. No problems with that at all. >

Comment

• I usually leave it a bit. When I was a teenager my boyfriend at the time cheated on me because I wouldn't have sex with him. We'd only been dating a month, I'd told him I would I just wanted time to be sure. I was only 15.

It's kinda made me scared boys only want one thing. So I usually wait about a month.

Comment

• I think people get scared I'm only after one thing. In some situations, I am - but I make that VERY clear.

I don't think it matters when you have sex, as long as it's not built up to be some amazing, earth shattering, mind blowing, loving event too much. The first time can be a very loving act that cements a relationship, but a lot of the time the sex gets better and better the more you learn someone obviously, so the 100th time can be the most intense and romantic in my personal experience.

..Maybe that's just my excuse so I allow myself lots of 'cake'.

Comment

• Little bakery update for all of you:

Me: Cake?
              Him: *pats on head*

I think I'm going to explode.

Comment

• First t time with boyf I was 14, and it was a week after we met. I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. JUst something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Comment

• so now it's about cake and rollercoasters. Good comparisons haha

Comment

• cake and rollercoasters = love

Comment

• But cake on rollercoasters could be messy

Comment

• I don't even belong in this thread...but gah!! Damn you ladies, I liek cake

Comment

• ...cake rollercoasters?
                          They have teacup rides, this is the next step!

Comment

• *imagines having cake in the Teacups*
                            Makes me feel a bit ill actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Intra_venus View Post
                              First t time with boyf I was 14, and it was a week after we met. I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. JUst something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!
                              HAHAHAHAHA, that's the best thing I've heard in ages. That's going in the sig

On the topic, I've only been with my current boyfriend. We lost the big v to each other after about 5 or 6 weeks I think, me being 16 and him being 17 at the time.
                              Last edited by ciderxwithxrosie; 04-25-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Misses left me a few days after 2 and a bit years.

Comment

Working...
                                X