No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, one day i'll go as lara croft to a fancy dress party, then finally everyone will get what you're on about :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Livvv View Post
      haha, one day i'll go as lara croft to a fancy dress party, then finally everyone will get what you're on about :P
      that pic made you look so much like lara, but since then i see a bit of lara in almost all pics!

Comment

• indeeed, we did have a masssiive heart to heart today, and its like we kind of explained why we did what we did..

i mean, at the beginning of the relationship, when it was good, I'm not joking, it was fantastic, it was only when we started to argue..

I mean.. we aren't officially back on yet, I want to have seen each other a few times first, an talk it through in person.. see where we go from there I guesss

Comment

• just got a text from him saying how much he loves me and wants to see me etc.... yet a few days ago he didn't even wanna talk to me....typical

Comment

• i really miss Jamie, feels really wierd, spent 24 hours a day together for 2 weeks and he went home to the iow friday morning and i really really miss him now, i know i'll be seeing him next friday and we've lasted longer without seeing each other but i really don't want to have to wait to see him :o(

Comment

• awww vicc :(
              well, not everyone's a prize catch like me are they

Comment

• indeed!! i swear all men are the same no matter what they say

Comment

• god, don't put a downer on me, i'm finally starting to feel positive about me and liam again :P

Comment

• i'm sorry ill shh, but i bet you and liam will be good again

Comment

• naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww

Comment

• It's young Pr0nking!

Leah, you wear glasses?! should have worn them when I saw you, meanie!

...oh, and you both look uber cute!

Comment

• lol those are sawyers glasses, but i see better with them so i always nick them. especially as they matched my shirt that day. lol

Comment

• Aaah! so that means I just let everyone (that already didn't) know that I have a thing for girls in glasses... cool.

Comment

• I'm getting so confused with all the couplings on here!

I feel like one of the few people having never been involved in one haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudette1 View Post
                                I'm getting so confused with all the couplings on here!

I feel like one of the few people having never been involved in one haha!
                                I've lost track of all of the official couples, I only know like .. 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X