General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flnarg.

I seem to be finding this week harder that normal being apart from Benji. I'm guessing that it's because I have less owrk to do, so less to distract me, but damn it I'm missing him badly.

Not seeing him for another 10 days. I just really need to curl up and fall asleep in his arms, and wake up next to him <3

Comment

• hmmm, I haven't been in a relationship in almost a year. I've only been in two, one for 1 month, one for 8 months. Both I got cheated on. Not really sure where to go now. haha

Comment

• ^^ The Singles Thread?

Comment

• *Awkwardly walks that way*

Comment

• So, I did something stupid last night.
            I said I love you, for the first time, by text.
            How effing childish and cowardly. I hate myself.

Comment

• I don't think its childish and cowardly, it just shows maybe that you were a little bit shy about saying it out loud. Don't worry about it, as long as you and your boyfriend are both on the same page in your relationship, I'm sure he will have found it cute.

Comment

• Callum said it first over MSN heh

In other news, he is a complete d*ck when he's really tired. Like, in epic proportions.

Comment

• One of the first, if not the first time, that I said it to my boyfriend he turned round and threw up :-S

Comment

• He said it was 'poor ettiquette' to do it by text, and that he's not ready to say it back. He was nie about it, which makes me feel worse.

I just feel like sh!t over it. I feel under pressure to be mature about the whole relationship thing, cause he's that bit older and more experienced, and I was doing well [of at least I thought I was], then I go and fuck it all up.

Comment

• flo, dont worry about it, sometimes it slips out. In my life I've told 3 people that I love them. Once was too early, we ended up staying together for almost 3 years though (see, hope for you yet!). Once was, as harsh as its to say, a rebound and by virtue of this, way too early too and it litterally slipped out. With Sawyer I think we waited about 4 months, and we were in bed one night quite late after coming back from somewhere (don't worry, this isnt getting raunchy), and he kissed me and I said it, he said it back and I swear to God it was the happiest moment in my entire life. I think it's the one time I actually cried because I was so happy.
                      Saying "I love you" for the first time with someone can happen in so many ways, none are 'right' or 'wrong', it just happens.

Comment

• Nothing more terrifying than saying it to someone for the first time.

Comment

• ^I can think of more terrifying things.
                          But there's definitely that moment where you are unsure of whether they feel the same.
                          I wouldn't worry too much Flo..I said it over AIM myself.
                          If his feelings aren't reciprocated now, I'm sure they will be in due time..at least he's not saying it back only because you did.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                            ^I can think of more terrifying things.
                            But there's definitely that moment where you are unsure of whether they feel the same.
                            I wouldn't worry too much Flo..I said it over AIM myself.
                            If his feelings aren't reciprocated now, I'm sure they will be in due time..at least he's not saying it back only because you did.
                            Definitely I'm sure appreciates your honesty despite how it was said, if he feels the same then it's great, if not then give it time . But as Alex said it's better that he didn't say it for the sake of it.

Comment

• And Flo, if he thought you weren't mature enough for him he wouldn't be in the relationhip. It's a hard one because it's LD and so you both have to be very invested in it. He wouldn't be invested in something serious with someone he didn't think was very mature.

- all I need to say really.

Comment

• *big hugs to Flo*
                                At least you two have talked about it, and honestly, there's worst things to say over text! It's not like you said something mean, or upsetting. And with you being in a long term relationship, it would have been more likely said not in person. Maybe you just needed to get it off you chest.

Genni - you need to tell us how life in London is for you How are you settling in? There's a London meet on the 3rd of April - maybe come and see some of us local pierced folk?

Comment

Working...
                                X