Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *its ok, work computer*

    Comment


    • You can balantly tell that gandy wants you cat.

      Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID *giggle*

      anyway..

      Comment


      • Lol Steph xD

        Comment


        • I'm not even laughing!


          ..alright, maybe a bit

          Comment


          • Just finished making the marinade earlier for the stir fry I'm cooking Danielle tomorrow. Beef needs to sit in it overnight.


            She's had a hard time with exams etc, so I thought I'd go cook her a "slap up" meal

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
              Just finished making the marinade earlier for the stir fry I'm cooking Danielle tomorrow. Beef needs to sit in it overnight.


              She's had a hard time with exams etc, so I thought I'd go cook her a "slap up" meal
              Go teach my boyfriend lessons in...boyfriend-ness. He's been saying he'll cook for me for like a year now, haha.

              Comment


              • My boyfriend = best thing ever, ever. Love him, woship him, want to marry him and have babies.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by katexx View Post
                  Go teach my boyfriend lessons in...boyfriend-ness. He's been saying he'll cook for me for like a year now, haha.
                  haha well I've been saying it a long while :P I cook for Danielle lots, but not often stuff that takes real effort.

                  And i'll do something more interesting at my house for her one day. I dont like her oven, so had to deal with hobs. Stir fry seemed like a nice idea- simple, but effective


                  She's going to cook for me next week apparently when she finishes her exams (yeah right haha).

                  Comment


                  • Stir fry is delicious. nom.
                    Me and my boyfriend cook together all the time but he's not cooked for me yet, haha. He will. Eventually.

                    He's still wonderful though ;D He's going through a bit of a crap time at the moment (we've both almost certainly decided to defer our uni places, he's having trouble with exams/parents/work and it's just kinda stressful) so I'm making loads of cookies at the moment and taking them to his after I finish work tomorrow, and giving him a septum bullet and some jojoba oil too, haha.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by katexx View Post
                      Stir fry is delicious. nom.
                      Me and my boyfriend cook together all the time but he's not cooked for me yet, haha. He will. Eventually.

                      He's still wonderful though ;D He's going through a bit of a crap time at the moment (we've both almost certainly decided to defer our uni places, he's having trouble with exams/parents/work and it's just kinda stressful) so I'm making loads of cookies at the moment and taking them to his after I finish work tomorrow, and giving him a septum bullet and some jojoba oil too, haha.
                      yeah I'm trying to make things easier for Danielle too at the moment.

                      Her mum went into hospital back in march having suffered a massive stroke, and is likely to be in hospital for at least another 6 months. Danielle has had to take on LOADS of crap, because its just them. She is trying to sort everything, whilst trying to do well in her exams, whilst having to think about whats going to happen next year etc. Its just really rubbish, she's under so much pressure.

                      You and your boyfriend sound great together

                      Comment


                      • hmmm. As of yesterday, me and my husband of nine years are separating. It's been a hard decision, but we both felt that our inability to get on was affecting our son.
                        Unfortunately, he will have to still live in my house till his cpn can sort him somewhere to live, due to his medical / mental health conditions, he needs to be in a supported environment.
                        it's all a bit stilted and awkward, but hopefully we can keep it all civil......

                        Comment


                        • Very sorry to hear that dolly but least you've come to a decision that is right for your child. I hope everything will turn out ok for you *hugs*

                          Comment


                          • 6months today


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gandy View Post
                              6months today


                              Congrats to you and Carlu.

                              Comment


                              • WARNING - long story but those who can be assed to read and give advice will be greatly loved!

                                Im having major dilemma with man. We have been together a year now, around about xmas time i got texts from a girl saying she had been sleeping with him, but she was a total headcase and I said I trusted him if he said he was telling the truth (but it always niggled me a little)
                                Then we were at a wedding last month and at 9pm he left to go out drinking with his mate. I was so mad at him, was one of my best mates big day and he ate the food, made good use of the free bar then just dissapeared. So I was angry, drunk n ended up snogging someone else. I felt so guilty tho and told him straight away. I expected a big argument but he just said he was totally cool with it.
                                His reaction made me feel like he maybe had a guilty conscious (dunno if thats just me being insecure or not.) So anyways fast forward to lastnite n I did the one thing i never thot i would do...read his texts! I was doing it more to reassure myself he had behaved at download but turns out this aint the case.
                                My biggest problem in life is im too nice-i cant get angry at people and never want to hurt anyone, which more than often leads to me getting hurt myself. Hes doing the whole if i leave him he will have nothing and Im scared i dont have it in me to end it. But at the same time Im not letting it kill me and make me upset all the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X