No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's going to be an argument about this - can I ask that it's kept to one thread so I don't have to keep an eye in 4 different places? lol

Comment

• Oh Caz.
      I'm sorry there's so much troubles for you.

Comment

• lolwut?

Anyway!
        I agree with Alexandra, sexy times would be very nice right now.

Comment

• meh, i guess i find it easier to divert attention to such matters where it is truly relevant

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
            I don't see what the big deal is, not like I went into detail or anything.
            Everyone else can say they had awesome sex and no one says anything, what's the difference?

Anyway.
            I had dreams of Brandon last night..made me wake up really missing him. :(
            The difference is, cherryd seems to have made it her life goal to pick apart/complain about/comment negatively on every single post of yours haha...surely you've noticed

Comment

• Originally posted by miss.lady View Post
              The difference is, cherryd seems to have made it her life goal to pick apart/complain about/comment negatively on every single post of yours haha...surely you've noticed

yes, seeing as i have nothing else to do in my life, i come online to pick apart someones post.

Comment

• Well, you said it

Comment

• :| ok.

ill say it another way, seein as you cant sense sarcasm.

No i dont come here to just pick apart one persons post, if i did that then surely i would pick apart every other post that she does.

Do i? ermmmm no

Comment

• Hmm yes there are quite the few examples out there - but hey, I'm not going to bother arguing with you over it, I was just stating what I see.

Comment

• Think as you wish, if i dont agree with someone or something i state my opinion on it no matter who it is, i know i havnt agreed with one or two of your own posts, does that mean i follow you around too?

Comment

• ahaha I don't know, do you?

Comment

• I'm guessing, yes

Comment

• That's okay by me, it's like having a little fan group

ANYWAY my relationship is going fabulously, he gave me a nice white gold necklace and locket for Christmas. I have a strange obsession with lockets and teeny tiny photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                              Graphic details?!
                              We must have a different opinion of what graphic means then.
                              Didn't you know? It's perfectly alright to talk about wanting/having sex as long as you call it snuggles, I believe that's the word du jour in this thread. I know there have been people who've said "we had the most amazing... 'snuggles' ever last night" and they've not been commented on.

SEX.

IT'S WHERE BABIES COME FROM.

IT CAN ALSO BE ENJOYABLE WITHOUT THE AIM OF PROCREATION.

/stops singing

That is all.
                              Last edited by Slania; 12-28-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• thank you Stef! you put that so much nicer than i would have done! x

Comment

Working...
                                X