• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol no worries, i'm 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by valers26 View Post
      lol no worries, i'm 16.
      would have guessed older than that, hehe - seem more mature than some of the other 16ish year olds kicking around.

Comment

• would have guessed older than that, hehe - seem more mature than some of the other 16ish year olds kicking around.

hehe thanks. i think i am quite mature for my age, i'd say body mods have had a part to plan in that actually. how old did you think i was btw ?

shouuld really get back on topic now lol:

been with geoff just over 2 months now and everything is going quite well. apart from i'm still a bit shy around him ( i'm generally quite shy anyway) so i dont really talk that much especially on the phone. which is the chance i really get to talk to him properly. hopefully it works itself out

Comment

• Originally posted by valers26 View Post
          would have guessed older than that, hehe - seem more mature than some of the other 16ish year olds kicking around.

hehe thanks. i think i am quite mature for my age, i'd say body mods have had a part to plan in that actually. how old did you think i was btw ?

shouuld really get back on topic now lol:

been with geoff just over 2 months now and everything is going quite well. apart from i'm still a bit shy around him ( i'm generally quite shy anyway) so i dont really talk that much especially on the phone. which is the chance i really get to talk to him properly. hopefully it works itself out
          like 18 or something, didnt think you were at uni as you never mentioned it, so thought you would be 18 or younger but thought you were more mature than most 16 year olds.

also i still dont talk much when my girlfriend phones me i just let her talk, and talk she does, haha, its been 2 years, im not shy(would be a bit wierd being shy with someone you were with 2 years tbh, i can be more myself with her than anyone else) i just dont like phone conversations much unless its when we are seperated for a period (like at the moment) and our relationship is great so i woudnt worry about your shyness on the phone

Comment

• Hey how old do you think I am? hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlu View Post
              Hey how old do you think I am? hehe
              +1 haha

Comment

• oo 18 hehe.

well i talk to him on the phone everyday so i ran out of things to say as well lol.but he doesn't talk much either, i'm thinking he should call me a little less now actually.

Comment

Hey how old do you think I am? hehe
                  18 carlu? arent you going uni this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheArctopus View Post
                    18 carlu? arent you going uni this year?
                    You were close, I'm 17, and no uni for 2 more years!

Comment

You were close, I'm 17, and no uni for 2 more years!
                      ah i remembered something you said the other day about the two subjects you were going to do at uni, i assumed you were going this year.

Comment

• Hehe, you remembered.

Comment

• Nobody knows how old i am...

Comment

• *cough18cough*

Am I right?

Comment

• useless age thread! idea or what, lmao

Comment

• Class idea!
                                And Carlu, you were right

But i think people would get annoyed if they were told they look 40 odd then theyre 27 haha

Comment

Working...
                                X