General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geeorgie View Post
    We just said 'love you' casually for a while, then one day he popped the 'i' on xD
    same

Comment

• Ahaa, you can see the development on my texts from 'ly' to 'love you' to 'i love you' :P

Comment

• ahh this is how mine went 'x', 'xx', 'xxxx', 'ly xxxx', 'love you xxxx', 'love you xxxxxx', i love you xxxxxx'

Comment

• Yeah thats basically it haha. You have to do these things carefully see xD

Comment

• I've been spending a lot of time with a new girl. She is awesome. When I say a lot of time, I haven't stayed in my own bed, on my own for about two weeks.

Its annoying now, I'm home for Xmas and she lives in Cardiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
              *rereads post*
              Oh dear, haha >_< I have absolutely no memeory of writing that...

Someone needs to invent a words between like and love. Becuase I really do think Benji is amazing, but I'm not ready to say the word yet. There should be something else. Or I should stop drinking...
              There is.
              It's I luov you.
              We started with I like you, then I really like you, then I really really really (repeat many times) like you, then I luv you, then I luov you, which led to I love you at just a bit over 2 months.
              Like Kate's scenario, Brandon was also drunk, though I said it first earlier that day.
              It slipped out on accident, then I got really nervous/embarrassed and tried to take it back!
              Later that night though, very drunk, he IMed me and told me he felt the same.
              We talked about it the next day and we both knew we still meant it.
              So basically..when the time is right, go for it!

Comment

• So it turns out my boyfriend still loves me even though I turned in to a freaked out weeping mess at the weekend.

I love him so much for that.

Comment

• Me and my boyfriend said it after 3 weeks!!! That's fast but we've been friends for two years and liked eachother since we met (not that we told eachother)...he already had a girlfriend when we met so I kind of forgot about liking him 'in that way'...I don't chase what I can't have haha...but he broke up with her earlier this year and we ended up together anyway after going to a festival and a few gigs together and getting to know eachother better just the two of us. Strange how these things happen.

Comment

• I went out with friends last night. When the club closed at 3, I got a call off Callum to make sure I was okay and that I had a good night. Aww!! And then I went back to my mates flat with a bunch of people and really wanted to see him so he got out of bed and got a taxi to the flat despite having work at 9am this morning <3

Comment

• i personally don't think there is a time limit on when you can say 'i love you' to a person. my OH said it quite quickly although it took me a little while longer before i was quite sure. and we've only been together a month and a half! he bought me a kitten on sunday, it was a full on *squeeeee* moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudette1 View Post
                        i personally don't think there is a time limit on when you can say 'i love you' to a person. my OH said it quite quickly although it took me a little while longer before i was quite sure. and we've only been together a month and a half! he bought me a kitten on sunday, it was a full on *squeeeee* moment!
                        it must be love!

Comment

• That's really cute Alex!!

Hmmmm. I'm having a little bit of a dilemma. I'm not sure what to do for NYE. For ages, I've had vague plans with my friends to do something, probably go out and see the fireworks in London. BUT now I really want to spend it with Benji. I'm sure my friends would understand, but I just don't want to become one of those people who dumps all of their friends as soon as they get a boyfriend.

So, yeah, this needs pondering.

Comment

• Why can't you do both..?

As in make him come to the fireworks with you? Its abit horrible even when you understand these things to be ditched for the boyfriend like you mentioned. My housemate does it quite alot and I'm happy for her for sho, but it makes me doubt things with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                              Why can't you do both..?

As in make him come to the fireworks with you? Its abit horrible even when you understand these things to be ditched for the boyfriend like you mentioned. My housemate does it quite alot and I'm happy for her for sho, but it makes me doubt things with her.
                              big problem Steph!
                              and what if he has plans with his friends already! u cant expect him to ditch his mates either! or his family! whatever! the key word here is ........compromise!
                              x

Comment

• Originally posted by Felidae View Post
                                it must be love!
                                haha! tell me about it! i thought it was an xmas present but it's not, it's just 'because you wanted one' !!! so i have more to come at xmas hehe.

the kitten is a tart anyway she loves him! and she slept between us on the bed last night!

Comment

Working...
                                X