General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha yes, all my experience of my one girlfriend :P

Heh. I like that. Danielle and I have been together since we were 16, and I've never so much as kissed another girl

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
      Pull him first

When he and she are around, make a comment about her boyfriend so he knows etc Then flirt. And flirt. And flirt.
      Haha I've already thought of that - (cue Friday night in front of him too) "Is your boyfriend not joining us on your leaving do?"

The war is on! Good thing is, he works on my team. So I speak to him more!

Comment

• Monkey, stop being so god damn cute will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by emmmma View Post
          Monkey, stop being so god damn cute will you?
          +1

Comment

• Originally posted by emmmma View Post
            Monkey, stop being so god damn cute will you?
            hahaha *turns into baby rabbit*

girl89, go for it! You'll win

Comment

hahaha yes, all my experience of my one girlfriend :P

Heh. I like that. Danielle and I have been together since we were 16, and I've never so much as kissed another girl
              that is actually awesome!!!! doesnt mean you arent a star player though, obviously played your cards right, haha

been with my girlfriend nearly 2 years, since i was 19, she is my only real girlfriend if you know what i mean hehe - well in fact, in more than one sense as at school/college i was never lucky in love, lol

Comment

hahaha yes, all my experience of my one girlfriend :P

awww, what a little sweetheart ehhh?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheArctopus View Post
                  that is actually awesome!!!! doesnt mean you arent a star player though, obviously played your cards right, haha

been with my girlfriend nearly 2 years, since i was 19, she is my only real girlfriend if you know what i mean hehe - well in fact, in more than one sense as at school/college i was never lucky in love, lol
                  your 21 ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by valers26 View Post
                    your 21 ?!
                    yeah im 21 why?

Comment

• nothing, its just you look so young.

Comment

nothing, its just you look so young.
                        hehe - well maybe in my avatar, dont really look that young in person, i dont think anyway

Comment

• yea i think its just your avatar, i thought you were only in your first year on uni. did think you write to well yo be young though lol

Comment

yea i think its just your avatar, i thought you were only in your first year on uni. did think you write to well yo be young though lol
                            im finished my third year, should be doing a 4th year if i did well enough, fingers crossed. Ill dig out a link to a pic of me in pics of you thread so you can see what i normally looks like:

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/fo...2950&page=3440

thar!!! hehe - emo warrior! - according to the colvin i has camp hair, lol
                            Last edited by TheArctopus; 06-17-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• haha, you look older there.

good luck btw

Comment

haha, you look older there.

good luck btw
                                thankies!

btw how old are you? (i am being rude and asking ladies their ages today i guess)
                                Last edited by TheArctopus; 06-17-2008, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X