No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky guy! Wish I could buy something like that for Robin but he's a total PC gamer, hates consoles.

Make sure you can get the one you pick though (I'd say #2, it's got good reviews), both of those appear to be out of stock! (I know the top one is only 'home delivery out of stock' but you'd want it home delivered, look at the size of it :p).

Comment

• my boy is AWESOME! he's paying for me to get tattooed for christmas, and taking me away for my birthday weekend, (7th - 9th jan) then at the end of jan we're moving in together XD

whooop, excitement!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
        Alex, it sounds like you're being a bit irrational to me. I don't think it's too much of him to have a night to himself. A couple of nights apart doesn't sound bad to me - especially if you've seen him during the day (which I'm assuming from the wording of your post). Everyone likes a break to do their own thing.

Also to bring up not having had sex for a week after exploding about him choosing to go and do something else for a night is a bit of a low blow in my opinion. Speaking as a bit of a nympho - I know it's easy to get frustrated about - but it does seem to me like you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Maybe I'm biased because I love nights in on my own playing computer games <3
        We haven't really been seeing each other during the day besides during lunch or dinner as we've been busy with classes, and we didn't really see each other over break, which is why I've been wanting to hang out with him.
        I think I was over reacting a bit now that I look back though, I guess I just felt a bit..unwanted maybe.
        This lack of sex is really getting to me though, especially since I'll be on my period in about a week. ><

Originally posted by Emzyminx View Post
        my boy is AWESOME! he's paying for me to get tattooed for christmas, and taking me away for my birthday weekend, (7th - 9th jan) then at the end of jan we're moving in together XD

whooop, excitement!!!!
        Aww congrats Emzi!

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
          We haven't really been seeing each other during the day besides during lunch or dinner as we've been busy with classes, and we didn't really see each other over break, which is why I've been wanting to hang out with him.
          I think I was over reacting a bit now that I look back though, I guess I just felt a bit..unwanted maybe.
          This lack of sex is really getting to me though, especially since I'll be on my period in about a week. ><
          Have sex then anyway and put a towel down or something?

Comment

• HAHA been there, wasn't a pretty sight...never again

Comment

• Unless you bleed like a stuck pig I can't see how it could ever be that bad! I was really against it to start with but my boyfriend persuaded me to try it and it was a lot less messy than I imagined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chester//Amy View Post
                Have sex then anyway and put a towel down or something?
                Ugh NO thank you.
                He wouldn't anyway, he has a huge phobia of getting blood on his ween, not that I blame him!

Comment

• I've had sex towards the end of my period a couple of times, wouldn't do it mid-flow but at the end it's hardly anything anyway.

Comment

• Oh yeah, the end of it is one thing, when it's just a little brown trickle, but never ever EVER when it's flowing everywhere.

Comment

• Its not as bad as you think I have done it before my hubby just wore a condom less messy for him.
                      I found it heighten the sensitivity doing it during my period for me

Comment

• Trust me, he won't.
                        I won't make him either haha, it grosses me out as well.
                        Hopefully we'll just have time to sex within the next week, if not, I might lose my mind!
                        Being sexually frustrated shouldn't even happen when I see him almost every day. ><

Comment

• I never made my hubby do it and he didn;t make me but sometimes in the heat of passion you can;t let things like this get in the way lol!!!

Comment

• Oh come on, it doesn't go everywhere You loose approximately 6-9 tablespoons of fluid per period. If you're on for 7 days, chances are the amount that actually comes out during sex is a lot less than a tablespoon full.

Comment

• I'm actually only on it 4 days, so I guess it's not so bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                                Oh yeah, the end of it is one thing, when it's just a little brown trickle, but never ever EVER when it's flowing everywhere.
                                Oh come on, it doesn't go everywhere You loose approximately 6-9 tablespoons of fluid per period. If you're on for 7 days, chances are the amount that actually comes out during sex is a lot less than a tablespoon full, seen as that's the estimated amount per day.

Comment

Working...
                                X