• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats!!!

And Youki- Yayyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by miss.lady View Post
      My boyfriend proposed to me last Friday!!
      YAY!

Details!

Comment

• Congrats to all above
        been with Rhi 4 months yesterday

Comment

• *hugs Arctopus* that sucks. It's going to be tough, but I'm sure you'll be ok, it'll mean you'll really know how good the relationship is. My mum always said every relationship needs a test to prove it's properly stable.

And congrats Miss.Lady...that's AMAZING!

Comment

• Congratulations miss.lady!!

Comment

• congrats miss.lady! ive been single nearly a month after my second engagement...so...hmm..im saying hopefully if i ever get engaged again, it will be 3rd time lucky haha

Comment

• *leaves thread*

Comment

• urgh not going so good at the moment, well tbh nothing seems to be going right anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by mattybwannabe View Post
                    urgh not going so good at the moment, well tbh nothing seems to be going right anymore
                    aww, whats up?

Comment

• we're just drifting apart really, i hardly see him anymore, once a week if im lucky.
                      He's stood me up three times in last week and the argument's just keep getting bigger and bigger :(

Comment

• Why is it that when I finally find a guy that I could have a chance with (he started work at my office last week) after being single for 7 months, the pretty girl in the office wants him too yet she has a boyfriend! Arghh I hope she doesn't get him :(

Sorry just needed to get the rant out

Comment

• That is bloody annoying.
                          I can't stand girls like that - even though they have a boyfriend they want everyone else to fancy them as well.

Comment

• I've even said you're taken, let me have a chance in a joking way :P but she still makes comments about him :( I'm just glad she's leaving our work on Friday but then there's the leaving do with him there, alcohol..and the rest! *sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by girl89 View Post
                              I've even said you're taken, let me have a chance in a joking way :P but she still makes comments about him :( I'm just glad she's leaving our work on Friday but then there's the leaving do with him there, alcohol..and the rest! *sigh*
                              Pull him first

When he and she are around, make a comment about her boyfriend so he knows etc Then flirt. And flirt. And flirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
                                Pull him first

When he and she are around, make a comment about her boyfriend so he knows etc Then flirt. And flirt. And flirt.
                                monkey is a star player, take heed of his advice, lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X