Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... _

Whatever.
    Last edited by wallflower; 11-22-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wallflower View Post
      I wish I could silence my head or at least make it that little bit more healthy.
      Why am I so intent on ruining everything good? And I know that I'm doing it, I just lack the ability to stop.

*sigh*
      People have a tendacy to do that when something good comes along, I do it myself, I panic and suddenly become miss. cold hearted cow.

Just breathe and relax next time you feel you might be bitchy, log off the net, shut off your phone. Tell him that this is so you'll stop being moody with him. Eventually it should get easier because you'll know to just take a step back.

(besides I told you before, you're a nice person and he seems pretty awesome himself from what you've said, I'm sure he'll understand)

Comment

... _

Whatever.

Was this towards me?

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
          People have a tendacy to do that when something good comes along, I do it myself, I panic and suddenly become miss. cold hearted cow.

Just breathe and relax next time you feel you might be bitchy, log off the net, shut off your phone. Tell him that this is so you'll stop being moody with him. Eventually it should get easier because you'll know to just take a step back.

(besides I told you before, you're a nice person and he seems pretty awesome himself from what you've said, I'm sure he'll understand)
          Ahh, I know. It's just something I've got to get used to, I suppose. And he is nice. Too nice. I'm not used to it. Thank you.

Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
          Was this towards me?
          No, sorry. I wrote something then changed my mind and edited it eheh.

Comment

• Ah okay, good.
            Listen, I don't have the disorder you do, so it's not the same, but I know how it feels when you think you don't deserve what you have and are convinced you're going to scare everyone away.
            But you have to realize he's obviously willing to deal with it by being with you.
            He sounds like an awesome guy.

Comment

• Omg i realy cant concentrate on my work now. And i has said he'll talk to me when he is online later if i'm still on, and at this rate i will be, so now i'm worried what to talk about.

Comment

• I know... Every time I start to get a little "crazy", he pulls me back and just hugs me and tells me how much he wants to be with me. Or he'll just sit in silence with me. Even if there's something super exciting and friends and stuff in another room. I'm trying to get used to being able to feel how I feel and know that he'll still be there at the end of it. I'm trying. Like I said, he is too nice. I've never had someone be so freakin nice and understanding. It blows my mind.

Comment

• It just shows he cares.
                  He sounds like a really good guy to be taking care of you and helping you cope with things.

Comment

• He really is. I'm incredibly lucky. And somewhat surprised. He's 18 and so, so different from how guys that age were when I was 18.

Comment

I know... Every time I start to get a little "crazy", he pulls me back and just hugs me and tells me how much he wants to be with me. Or he'll just sit in silence with me. Even if there's something super exciting and friends and stuff in another room. I'm trying to get used to being able to feel how I feel and know that he'll still be there at the end of it. I'm trying. Like I said, he is too nice. I've never had someone be so freakin nice and understanding. It blows my mind.
                      Good, its nice to hear.

But remember it does take time and your feeling how you should feel in this situation. Heck I'd be worse than you if I came across a nice guy.

Comment

• Heh it's just... weird. Usually, I find someone I can be a total fool around and take the piss out of and they'd give it back and just generally have a good time but couldn't openly share my thoughts and feelings. Other people, I could talk to them but I couldn't have fun with them.

I have both with Callum. We're just two great big fools and it's just so... fun. Refreshing.

Comment

• My ex is intent on breaking me and my boyfriend up, its retarded. Blocked his number, oh but suprise surprise, the idiot figured out private numbers and his million and one work numbers can call me :|

On a less negative note, had a lovely weekend with Jon <3

Comment

• ^ if i were you i would cut my losses an get a new sim/number

at the end of the day thats harrasment, have a word with ur phone supplier... or with his, and tell them about his abusive calls/txts, then go to the police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
                              My ex is intent on breaking me and my boyfriend up, its retarded. Blocked his number, oh but suprise surprise, the idiot figured out private numbers and his million and one work numbers can call me :|

On a less negative note, had a lovely weekend with Jon <3

Most mobile phone networks will change your number for you without changing your sim, either for a "small" fee (Vodaphone charge 25, I have no idea about what network you are on or the costs they charge) or provided with a crime number (meaning you must report him to the police for harassment) will change the number for free.

Comment

• I'm sorry if this sounds really harsh, but if you were that bothered about the fact that your ex wouldn't leave you alone you'd have got a new number straight away. The fact that you haven't done everything you can to stop him contacting you gives off the impression that you still, in a way, like the attention from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X