Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    Sometimes, I think I'm a bit of a fool.
    I was getting upset with Brandon about something?? last night I think..
    Brandon's friend kept saying 'He loves you, I can tell you two actually love each other, it's hard to find, but you guys are meant for each other.' Which made me smile inside.
    And Brandon kept saying, 'Alexandra. I love you. More than anything. Please believe this.' etc.
    I wonder what I was doing/saying that made him freak out and not want me mad at him!
    Cause I truthfully don't remember (was quite drunk).
    It might have been that he was talking to his friend Ashley online instead of talking to me, which I remember bothering me, but I don't remember saying anything about, so it makes me wonder.
    It's just strange because I'm not used to being the jealous type, maybe it was that he was smiling so much and seemed so into the conversation that made me feel that way?
    But I remember once we were in bed he was talking to me about it and saying how he was talking to her about how her boyfriend should go to school with her cause it's awesome and relating it to me somehow.
    I dunno, but it was strange. :x
    Drink less. A lot of your stories relating to being upset with Brandon or having arguments with him include the words "I was a bit/really drunk". And he will have related the telling his friend to go to school with her boyfriend 'cause it's awesome' to you cos he goes to school with you and (I assume) thinks it's awesome.

Comment

• ^ dont be silly, we all know its nothin to do with drink

i think tonight its gonna be a case of a nice hot bath for us both an then some snuggles to follow.... feelin kinda meh, Snuggles always seem to get me out of it.

Comment

• Alex, be careful you don't push him away. It sounds like you two have a lot of arguments that don't seem to have a clear start. I think part of it is you sub consciously testing how much he cares by making him prove it. I've been there, it ends badly. People will only put up with a small amount of that crap before giving up. I'm sorry if this sounds nasty, it's not how I intend it at all.

Simon and I have a house! We're moving in next week. YAY! I'm so excited.

Comment

• Yay.
          So happy for you Genni =]

Comment

• Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
              Drink less. A lot of your stories relating to being upset with Brandon or having arguments with him include the words "I was a bit/really drunk". And he will have related the telling his friend to go to school with her boyfriend 'cause it's awesome' to you cos he goes to school with you and (I assume) thinks it's awesome.
              Yeah, I'm usually the more happy type of drunk but sometimes I do get a bit emotional for no real reason. ><
              Though sometimes such things happen sober as well, just more likely under the influence of alcohol.

Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
              Alex, be careful you don't push him away. It sounds like you two have a lot of arguments that don't seem to have a clear start. I think part of it is you sub consciously testing how much he cares by making him prove it. I've been there, it ends badly. People will only put up with a small amount of that crap before giving up. I'm sorry if this sounds nasty, it's not how I intend it at all.

Simon and I have a house! We're moving in next week. YAY! I'm so excited.
              I don't think you sound nasty at all, spot on really.
              Whenever we fight it's usually something stupid that I bring on and it's usually not his fault.
              He doesn't listen to one thing I say and I get pissed off, bit stupid really as I do the same thing unintentionally a lot.
              I don't mean to make it like that, but sometimes I just get really weird and feel like he doesn't love me (when judging by most things he says and does it's completely untrue).
              Low self esteem has always made me this way.
              I just really hope I don't scare him off, but he's been putting up with it for over 10 months now so hopefully I won't.

Anyway, congrats to you two, I'm happy for you guys.

Comment

• Gratz on the flat Genni .

Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                Yeah, I'm usually the more happy type of drunk but sometimes I do get a bit emotional for no real reason. ><
                Though sometimes such things happen sober as well, just more likely under the influence of alcohol.
                Heh I do that when I'm drunk, really pisses Robin off. He knows I'm just being insecure and sets me straight/tells me off lol.

Comment

• I think i may be having to leave here soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
                    I think i may be having to leave here soon.
                    *hugs*
                    What's up

Comment

• I really don't think I'm meant to be in relationships

Comment

• Because i've been trying to get Ben to tell me how he feels for weeks now. But he has now and he is saying he doesnt like what we have to do now.
                        Which neither do i, but its worth it.
                        He thinks that the problem isn't the distance just that i dont do things he does, i.e. go out but, i do loads i can just text him to.
                        But then he also thinks its the distance, it cant be how it was.
                        But ugh i dont know.
                        I do realy still want to be with him, i still love him and he says he loves me.
                        I'm going to go to Leeds (the city he is in) on Thursday to sort it.

Comment

• I just turn into a complete mental bitch when I'm with someone. Not saying things are going badly or anything, I just don't like the person I become in a relationship. It's hard to explain. I'm terrible with words

Comment

• Congrats Genni!

I was writing a looong ramble about things with me and chris, but then realised how ridiculously long it was. So to sum it up, i was all horrible and moody betch on Thursday/Friday, which i partly blame on a dip in my bipolar.
                            But I made it up to him, and he's very patient and understanding, sooo the rest of the weekend was very good. And things have been very mushy mushy lovey lovey. eee!

He drove me all the way from home to Brighton (to the meet) because he knows how happy it makes me to meet BJS peoples. And at the end of the day I was so tired that he let me curl up in his car, wrapped up in his jacket so I could fall asleep, whist he drove me back all the way home.
                            He goes out of his way to make me happy. I'm just so lucky, and I hope I never forget that, nor take it for granted.

Comment

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
                              Gratz on the flat Genni .

Heh I do that when I'm drunk, really pisses Robin off. He knows I'm just being insecure and sets me straight/tells me off lol.
                              Well at least he keeps you in line. :p
                              I think Brandon knows not to take it seriously too tbh, he just tends to me anyway to make me feel better.

Originally posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
                              Because i've been trying to get Ben to tell me how he feels for weeks now. But he has now and he is saying he doesnt like what we have to do now.
                              Which neither do i, but its worth it.
                              He thinks that the problem isn't the distance just that i dont do things he does, i.e. go out but, i do loads i can just text him to.
                              But then he also thinks its the distance, it cant be how it was.
                              But ugh i dont know.
                              I do realy still want to be with him, i still love him and he says he loves me.
                              I'm going to go to Leeds (the city he is in) on Thursday to sort it.
                              *hugs*
                              That's a very tough thing to go through.
                              I can't really give much advice as I don't know Ben but hopefully he'll be able to stick with it like you are.
                              Good luck sorting things out.

Originally posted by IckleNatStar View Post
                              I just turn into a complete mental bitch when I'm with someone. Not saying things are going badly or anything, I just don't like the person I become in a relationship. It's hard to explain. I'm terrible with words
                              What kind of person do you become?
                              Are you a mental b*tch towards him or just in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by pattehcake View Post
                                He drove me all the way from home to Brighton (to the meet) because he knows how happy it makes me to meet BJS peoples. And at the end of the day I was so tired that he let me curl up in his car, wrapped up in his jacket so I could fall asleep, whist he drove me back all the way home.
                                He goes out of his way to make me happy. I'm just so lucky, and I hope I never forget that, nor take it for granted.
                                Sounds like a keeper .

Comment

Working...
                                X