No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont mind love bites... for me its not the look of them that i like (cause hey iv grown up since) i just like it whilst they are being done glad to say though Nick can mostly give the feel without actualy leaving much of a 'mark'

Plus i dont get the same effect from havin one done on my boob say to on my neck, i enjoy havin my neck bitten... ill leave out everythin else.. but yeah.. neck biting ftw!

Comment

• Personally.. I like love bites. And bruises, welts and scratches.

I couldn't care less seeing it on other people, but I do like seeing them on me... or people I've inflicted them on haha

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
        Yes you do deserve him, time and time again I see you posting on here before callum came along, you're a nice person at heart, you just need to get your brain to stfu and realise this.
        Thank you. You're lovely

Caz, I agree. So very, very much.

Comment

• I don't mind seeing them, it's just having people's 'coupleyness' rubbed in my face at a time when I'm finding long distance really hard to cope with that's bothering me.

I'm having a really hard times holding it together at the moment. Thanks god I'm seeing my friends this weekend.
          Last edited by Flo[ProActiv]; 11-19-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Flo I'm sure they don't mean to upset you but I can imagine it's upsetting/annoying for you. If it bothers you so much maybe ask them to tone it down a little around you. They are your friends after all so I assume they care about your feelings

Comment

• That's one of the really hard parts, actually. It can be tough to, well, be around couples and you can't just reach out and grab your other half.

So just another thing you have to weigh up.

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
                i dont mind love bites... for me its not the look of them that i like (cause hey iv grown up since) i just like it whilst they are being done glad to say though Nick can mostly give the feel without actualy leaving much of a 'mark'

Plus i dont get the same effect from havin one done on my boob say to on my neck, i enjoy havin my neck bitten... ill leave out everythin else.. but yeah.. neck biting ftw!
                Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                Personally.. I like love bites. And bruises, welts and scratches.

I couldn't care less seeing it on other people, but I do like seeing them on me... or people I've inflicted them on haha
                I do like giving them, it gives me satisfaction haha.
                But not all over the neck for everyone to see.
                Being bitten is nice, but I dunno..if it looks like some bruising it's not a huge deal, it's just when I see huge masses all over the neck that it disgusts me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IckleNatStar View Post
                  Flo I'm sure they don't mean to upset you but I can imagine it's upsetting/annoying for you. If it bothers you so much maybe ask them to tone it down a little around you. They are your friends after all so I assume they care about your feelings
                  I'm gonna give them a bit longer to calm down, and see if it gets better after it's not so new.

I'f it's not getting better by the end of next week I'm going to talk to them about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pineapple View Post
                    Youki (and everyone else in on the LRD-SDR argument... sorry you just seem the most bothered), Kaitey said that short distance is worse in a way, she didn't flat out say it is worse, and has since clarified that she meant it can be more frustrating as she knows she should be able to see her boyfriend more often than she can and can't even blame distance.

You're all being obtuse.
                    Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                      Personally.. I like love bites. And bruises, welts and scratches.

Haha amen to that.

Comment

• I miss having somebody to be with, I do and it upsets me when people say about LRDS, but I understand how hard it is, its difficult being single, being in an lrd and being in a relationship. All for different reasons.

At the very least see silver linings in things, regardless of how hard that might be.

Comment

• I do!

My boyfriend lives in another city but we just make the most of the time we have together

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_rose View Post
                            I do!

My boyfriend lives in another city but we just make the most of the time we have together
                            good, there's not enough positivity around bjs these days (not that I help!).

Comment

• Haha it goes to show how bad this place is when a person with clinical depression is considered to be a positive person :P

LIGHTEN UP GUYS

Comment

• I've been trying to drag this place into being more positive for ages

Comment

Working...
                                X