No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No kidding, its pretty insane because the two people don't really know each other! I know accidents happen however but I wouldn't want that happening to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
      I just wanna know how people have babies within days of being with each other.
      like they have babies any other way, through having sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
        But babies take nine months

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
          EPIC effing lol!
          x

Comment

• ahhh well, if you read the persons post, this chick was into group sex... so hey she might have had the bun already put in the oven an the timer went ping?

Comment

• Originally posted by IckleNatStar View Post
              But babies take nine months
              That was what I was saying.

Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
              ahhh well, if you read the persons post, this chick was into group sex... so hey she might have had the bun already put in the oven an the timer went ping?
              I don't think that's quite what the poster meant though..which is why it was a foolish statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                I don't think that's quite what the poster meant though..which is why it was a foolish statement.

not foolish, it entertained me for the time it took to read it.

They like attention, so they did a long assed winded post... instead of just short little meaningless posts that everyone on this forum is so sick of readin...

9/10 for effort from the dude.

Comment

• Got back from seeing the boy about an hour ago.

Bah, I hate having to leave. Had an epic weekend just chilling out and watching films. He's super awesome.

Two weeks til I see him again

Comment

• Originally posted by Chester//Amy View Post
                    Agreed. 'I want a baby, a girl, a boy or a deformed one' wtf :/ Showing his age a bit there, silly boy.
                    Apart from the WHOLE DAMN THING, that was the bit that stood out as most obviously fake and tbh i bet that person is reading this loling and posting on some other stupid fourm about how they trolled some site. Yawnzzzzz.

Anyway, seeing him on the weekend <3

Comment

• Saw him today bahaha sounds like we just have one boy we just pass round on a time share!!

It was lovely we went round to my grandads for dinner and then came back to mines for snuggles Yay!

Comment

• Worst thing is it sounds like alot of us don't do sharing = GIRL WAR!!!

Comment

• *cowers* sorry! He's just so lovely!
                          *passes him on*

Comment

• Lol its ok, im having my turn this weekend.

Comment

• Fine, but I vote we get a few back-up boys so we all have something to play with - maybe even a few girls as well

Comment

• Lol hey that works for me, think we'll be able to find anyone up this way? Need a nice modded guy...i might just go steal one of the hot guys from Cosmic tattoo for us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X