X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same post??? :S

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
      i think they just dont see the bad stuff. Like do you ever see your partner as looking shit??
      So true!
      Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
      I would also say if somthing didnt suit him.... does this make me nasty??
      No.

I'm very blunt with it, Robin doesn't listen to me anyway lol. He'd love trousers like these http://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/pr...2405801560.jpg (with red or black instead of the weird pink) and I'll just go "those look fucking ridiculous", along with probably anything in the tribal section on this site (it has to be seen to be believed).

Luckily he normally wears (good) band shirts and normal jeans, he has one pair of silly trousers and he rarely wears those when we go on a night out. I take the piss out of the shit* music he likes as well i.e. Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, because despite us having an excellently similar taste in bands, he has a few duds.

I probably sound cruel now lol.

*in my opinion :p

Comment

• i dont think Nick has ever worn anythign i disagree with, hes got a pretty sensible taste in clothing.

Music wise... his an mine tastes differ a whole lot.... i do give him some weird looks when he puts his music on... i also untick alot of his from itunes when im doin the cleaning...saves me keep stoppin what im doin to skip a track.

Comment

• Clothes and music are totally different imo.
          We share a lot of the same taste in music, but also differ a lot as he loves metal and I HATE it.
          He tends to just wear dress pants and old t shirts so I don't really complain, but when he pairs jeans and black t's together I always tell him it looks weird, though that's because he NEVER wears jeans.

Comment

• 3 hours til I get on the train *bounces*

Comment

• couple of hours till i see my boy not seen him for a week, its been dead weird coz am used to seeing him 4 or 5 times a week and staying over at his n stuff, but i think it's been good to have some time to ourselves. we're going to bradford to stay with his uncle for the weekend so it should be a good laugh

Comment

• Ben in about an hour

Comment

• Same here

I'm going to meet him from the station. Time to beautify myself.

Comment

• Soon to have a candlelit dinner with a bottle of wine then sofa cuddles...aaaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
                      Ben in about an hour
                      Originally posted by voodoo_rose View Post
                      Same here

I'm going to meet him from the station. Time to beautify myself.
                      Ooo err missus. You two sharing Ben or what?

Comment

• Happy times right now ^-^ It's just the whole issue of university seems to be coming round a whole lot quicker than I'd like, I really don't know what's going to happen when we end up miles away from each other :(

Comment

• Originally posted by scarred_pierced View Post
                          i just get called 'bottom b!tch' :|

southpark quote incase anyone thinks thats a reference to my sex life lol
                          HAHAHA LOVE IT!

/noncaps
                          Last edited by ciderxwithxrosie; 11-13-2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• lol im glad someone got it, i keep telling my friends about it and they just look at me like im nuts!! oh and he hes my 'cracker jack' awesome nicknames, no soppy stuff for us!! nerds ftw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niiick View Post
                              Ooo err missus. You two sharing Ben or what?
                              Hehe no I has a Rob. I do not share.

Comment

• Oh dear, I'm always mean to Simon. I'm like "Ewww...I hate your flasher coat. I hope you don't mind if I burn it when we're living together" and "Mank, you smell gross. Go have a shower" or "Right, go shave you look like a teenager". And he's done it to me, like when we went on an 80's pub crawl with a load of friends he was like "you look really stupid" And I've got this little flimsy top that only ever goes under strappy tops. He once wanted to see what it looked like in just the flimsy top and he went "ewww....yeah...put your clothes back on."

I think it just shows that we love each other even though the rose tinted glasses aren't there. I still can't keep my hands off of him and will probably get really annoyed when we're living together and I'm not getting some all the time.

Talking about getting some. Most annoying thing happened when I was up there, stayed at his on Thursday, we were just starting really and his mum called upstairs "Simon, are you having dinner?" To which he yelled back "No" and tthen she kept talking to him. Really ruined it. I hate mothers.

Comment

Working...
                                X