No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Thats so sweeet!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
      I mean..as a boyfriend I think it's their duty to be nice about it no matter how you look, if my boyfriend ever told me I actually looked as sh*tty as I think I do sometimes I might be a little upset.
      And tbh, I also think they should think their girlfriend is always the most beautiful girl.

i dont agree with that, i wouldnt want him to lie to me even if it was just being nice.

If im lookin shite, i know im looking shite... why pretend otherwise..

Comment

• I dont think men are pretending when they deny you are looking shit(im sure you dont ever look shit dawn :P) but i think they just dont see the bad stuff. Like do you ever see your partner as looking shit??

Comment

• I was watching the 100 greatest sex symbols with my ex and angelina jolie was number 1, when the programme finished he turned to me and said 'you should have won that' :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
            Lol yeah i know, i was really mean to that boyfriend, but he adored me lol, 16 was a long time ago for me, thank god ive changed!!
            Aww thats good, that should make you happy!!
            *cough* if you say so lol!
            he was clingy beyond belief though! remember the incident in art class?

and to bring back what clover mentioned earlier, i have been known to fall asleep at a crucial moment too! although the boy likes to attempt to grope me when i'm half dressed for work these days! it's like 'no, i already get up at the last minute as it is, i do not need you making me even later!' much as i would like to of course!

Comment

I dont think men are pretending when they deny you are looking shit(im sure you dont ever look shit dawn :P) but i think they just dont see the bad stuff. Like do you ever see your partner as looking shit??
              tbh.. he looked rough last week, but he was ill... shite no.. but rough yes. If he asked me 'do i look shite' id say 'no but u look ill, still as cute an sexy, but just pale'

I would also say if somthing didnt suit him.... does this make me nasty??

Comment

I dont think men are pretending when they deny you are looking shit(im sure you dont ever look shit dawn :P) but i think they just dont see the bad stuff. Like do you ever see your partner as looking shit??

I think this is true. I mean yeah, sometimes I look at my boyfriend when he's all dressed up for a meeting or to go out or something and I think 'yummm he looks especially nice today' but I can honestly say I've never looked at him and thought 'god he looks like crap today'. Even when he's ill/tired/hungover etc he never really looks epically different.

In my eyes he's always attractive and I'd like to think that he looks at me in the same way.

Sometimes he will randomly tell me I look nice or something when I really haven't made any particular effort and am just wearing work stuff or trackies and then other times when I have spent ages getting dressed up etc, he doesn't say anything! I just don't think he really sees any real variation!

EDIT: And to answer CherryD69's question - nah, that's not nasty! I would do the same. In fact I do! I just always follow it up with something nice e.g. if he asked me 'do you like this shirt?' I would say 'it's ok but it's a bit of a weird colour (or whatever), I think your blah blah blah one looks nicer'.
                Last edited by x_Clover_x; 11-13-2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felidae View Post
                  I was watching the 100 greatest sex symbols with my ex and angelina jolie was number 1, when the programme finished he turned to me and said 'you should have won that' :3
                  Awwwwwwww, see!! That just proves me earlier point, a man in love sees his partner as the best thing in the world who could NEVER look like shite!!

Lol shut up alex, i have changed, come on, do you think Jon would put up with that? .....actually he might lol. God i do pick them!!
                  Oh and dont ever remind me of that art lesson, i always forget about it and you always bring it up, it was one of the ost horrendous days of my life.

lol why dont you just get up earlier for sexes??

Comment

Awwwwwwww, see!! That just proves me earlier point, a man in love sees his partner as the best thing in the world who could NEVER look like shite!!

Lol shut up alex, i have changed, come on, do you think Jon would put up with that? .....actually he might lol. God i do pick them!!
                    Oh and dont ever remind me of that art lesson, i always forget about it and you always bring it up, it was one of the ost horrendous days of my life.

lol why dont you just get up earlier for sexes??
                    haha if he thinks i'm better than angelina jolie then love truly is blind

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
                      tbh.. he looked rough last week, but he was ill... shite no.. but rough yes. If he asked me 'do i look shite' id say 'no but u look ill, still as cute an sexy, but just pale'

I would also say if somthing didnt suit him.... does this make me nasty??
                      That doesnt make you nasty at all, i always tell me partners if something doent suit them, just like you would want them to tell you what doesnt suit you, id awnt them to think i looked nice in clothes!!

Originally posted by x_Clover_x View Post
                      I think this is true. I mean yeah, sometimes I look at my boyfriend when he's all dressed up for a meeting or to go out or something and I think 'yummm he looks especially nice today' but I can honestly say I've never looked at him and thought 'god he looks rough today'. Even when he's ill/tired/hungover etc he never really looks epically different.

In my eyes he's always attractive and I'd like to think that he looks at me in the same way.

Sometimes he will randomly tell me I look nice or something when I really haven't made any particular effort and am just wearing work stuff or trackies and then other times when I have spent ages getting dressed up etc, he doesn't say anything! I just don't think he really sees any real variation!
                      Exactly, the worst that would happen is they'll feel sorry for you because you are ill and may actually say 'you look ill' not because you look like shit, but because you look a tad different, or as dawn said, a bit pale.

Lol shush sazzz, you are a very gorgeous young lady!!!!! Def Angelina Jolie worthy, and thats coming from someone who ADORES Angelina Jolie!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
                        i dont agree with that, i wouldnt want him to lie to me even if it was just being nice.

If im lookin shite, i know im looking shite... why pretend otherwise..
                        My point is that a guy should always find their OH beautiful in their eyes.
                        There's never a time I look and Brandon and I just think 'ew, you look terrible' even if he isn't looking his best.
                        I love him so I'm always going to look at him like he's attractive, if that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                          My point is that a guy should always find their OH beautiful in their eyes.
                          There's never a time I look and Brandon and I just think 'ew, you look terrible' even if he isn't looking his best.
                          I love him so I'm always going to look at him like he's attractive, if that makes sense.

i cant honestly say iv looked at nick an gone 'ewww'

that makes alot of sense.... its normal. Like i said, even though Nick was ill, i still found him attractive and sexy

Comment

• Jord that is the problem, i want as much sleep as possible before work lol! never helps that 9 times out of 10 i've been kept up the night before by him too! bless him. and yes you've changed but up until now always managed to end up with ppl who mess with your head. as kay and i said before don't let the past ruin the present!

and i agree i've never looked at a partner and thought they looked ugly or anything but obviously there are certain clothes they wear or a certain way they do their hair that you prefer to others. and they obviously think the same as you.
                            i have no problem saying when something doesn't suit my partner, just as id appreciate them telling me the same!

Comment

• Lol although jumping on him probs wouldnt help him get better you minx!! - for dawn lol

Well this one wont anyhow, i dont think he'd know how to mess a girl up lol i shant let it ruin it although i had like a proper para attack last night, thank god i didnt say anything to him...something to do with his ex set me off...ill explain in a pm, im too lazy to text!

Yeah exactly you tell them how you like their hair and stuff, but you never really think something terrible about the way your oh looks.
                              Last edited by Scarred_pierced; 11-13-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Exactly what I'm sayin.
                                Sure, certain looks don't suit him as much as others.
                                Ex: I prefer his hair length now, or shorter, but he wants his hair longer than mine.
                                Not my favorite, at all, but he's still my boyfriend at the end of the day, and still cute. <3
                                And who knows, I may even end up loving it, when he had long hair I had only just met him, and it definitely wasn't love at first sight so it's really hard to judge since I was biased about guys with long hair to begin with!

Comment

Working...
                                X