No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have real bad eczema in patches all over my legs, so i've not been able to shave them for about... 5 months now My boyfriend says he doesn't mind, but i don't quite believe that he doesn't have any problems at all with my hairy scabby patchy legs... :(

Comment

• A man in love will put up with anything....or doesnt see the faults at all!!!! Just means he hearts you loads!!
      Plus by 5 months the hair should be soft lol

Comment

• My leg hair is the most annoying in the world, it never seems to go totally away after shaving, waxing, hair-removal creams etc and never gets long either.. its always just stubbly and CRAPPY :( haha!

Comment

• They are very soft and they don't feel as long as they are, but when you can see them in the light they really are quite long. A light gingery colour too, so he's been referring to me as 'orangutan' for the past few months I don't have too much of a problem with the hair but there's no way i like it, it's just taking so long for this eczema to budge! I just can't wait to be able to have nice clear smooth legs again so i can feel all lovely and nice 'under the duvet' again.. :/

Comment

• Sorry but that really made me laugh 'orangutan'. Bless, its a cute nickname lol

Comment

• Haha it's okay, i chuckle at it too

Comment

• I just get called 'bottom b!tch' :|

Southpark quote incase anyone thinks thats a reference to my sex life lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
                  A man in love will put up with anything....or doesnt see the faults at all!!!! Just means he hearts you loads!!
                  Plus by 5 months the hair should be soft lol

iv come to think Nick would love me even if i wore a bin liner.... honestly that man has seen me lookin my roughest after iv had novovirus and he still says im beautiful an sexy.....

eye tests should be on a 3 monthly basis... not yearly

Comment

• Lol awww thats sweet though its the best thing about relatoinships tbh, you could look rough as hell and they still think you look better than some victoria secrets cover girl!!!

Comment

• I mean..as a boyfriend I think it's their duty to be nice about it no matter how you look, if my boyfriend ever told me I actually looked as sh*tty as I think I do sometimes I might be a little upset.
                      And tbh, I also think they should think their girlfriend is always the most beautiful girl.

Comment

• Exactly, if they don't, then they can't really be that into you. When i was about 15/16 i was convinced i was fat, or at least worried, i wasnt at the time, but anyway, i was saying it to my bf(at the time) over the phone, 'im fat arent i?' and i kept repeating it untill eventually he said 'yeah a little' i hung up on him and wouldnt speak to him for days lol

Comment

• You kinda trapped him with that one tbh!
                          Lose lose situation for guys, always.
                          Though I woulda pissed as well haha.
                          I like that about Brandon as well, he sees me looking like a total piece of poo and says I look beautiful anyway.
                          Makes me happy.

Comment

• Lol yeah i know, i was really mean to that boyfriend, but he adored me lol, 16 was a long time ago for me, thank god ive changed!!
                            Aww thats good, that should make you happy!!

Comment

• Ah yeah, at a younger age I coulda seen me doing something like that too..sh*t in fact I think I did, only replace fat with ugly, though my ex never agreed with me just to shut me up..woulda done the same as you did haha.
                              And it does.
                              It's nice cause I actually believe he thinks it most of the time instead of just thinking he's saying it cause he's obligated to, yanno?

Comment

• My boyfriend has never said anything bad about the way i look to hurt me, but he will slag me off and call me ugly to cheer me up, haha I was really ill once, in my dressing gown, greasy hair tied back, covered in spots, sniffly nose, sneezing everywhere and generally looking sh!t. He rang me on his way round to say he'd only be 5 minutes and that he was going to get me some chocolate from the shop before he came round I told him to take his time because i wanted to try and make myself look somewhat decent for when i answered the door to him. I'd just about managed to make my self look a little bit more improved when he knocked on the door. When i answered he just looked at me and said "god you look like sh!t, fxck that i'm eating your chocolate you dirty cow!" he refused to give me a hug and went upstairs and sat and ate my chocolate bar, without saying a word to me. It was so funny and i was in stitches, and he had 3 more chocolates in his pocket for me. He really cheered me up He always gets mad at me for saying "you're lying" and not believing him when he says i'm pretty and beautiful and things. So from time to time he'll just sit there and say "god you look a mess" just to wind me up and make me laugh
                                Last edited by GerryLeanne; 11-13-2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X