X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're lucky.
    Mine starts to grow back the next day. ><

Comment

• being single is bad for shaving habits. I'm getting so much bumfluff on my face lol. I look like one of those 15 year olds who thinks he can grow a beard haha.

Though i'm finally looking into permanent hair removal in the other area i'd usually maintain so well.

Comment

• If I could get permanent hair removal it would save me so much time!!

I have long legs! Thats like 34inches on each side that needs done.

Comment

• My legs seem so long to me, I think I have a longer bottom than top.
          When I shave them it adds another 10 minutes to my shower routine.
          The hair on them (and most everywhere) is also thick and dark, one downside of being Italian. ><

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_rose View Post
            If I could get permanent hair removal it would save me so much time!!

I have long legs! Thats like 34inches on each side that needs done.
            I have a similar length to look after. Ha >.<

On a more serious note, you should look into it. My aunt (that nearly said something very inappropriate, silly predictive text on phone) worked her way from face downwards. As she saw it, the investment pays for itself as she's not buying all shaving stuff. She has PCOS and its made her feel brilliant to no longer be hairy.

Comment

• I've been thinking about it for my bikini line tbh

On the topic of shaving legs - Dawn, I totally only do it when i'm gonna be getting some action. Or hope to

Comment

• Update: I shaved my legs last night, lit candles, poured wine, led him to our room making all kinds of suggestive comments and then promptly fell asleep, apparently with my mouth open. Oops. And now my legs are feeling bristly again ALREADY.

Comment

• ^lol sorry for laughin... but as of late, thats what im like... ill build up the excitment, get him bursting at the seams.... then go sleep >.<

It sucks... really does, even though he understands im pregnant an feeling tired all the time (not sleeping too well ect) i still dont like the fact that i make all suggestive comments an what not.. then go sleep on him.

Comment

• Hahah Clover that's a shame but also hilarious

Comment

• Hahaha I haven't even got the excuse of being preggers! It's not like I don't want to 'do it', it's just that by the time I get in each night, have my dinner etc all I wanna do is sleeeeeep. I did try pouncing the other morning when I actually felt awake but it just made me late for work. I can't seem to win hahaha

Comment

• I still don't get this leg shaving thing. None of my boyfriends cared that I didn't (well, they never asked me to shave so I assume they didn't). I just ran my hand up and down my lower leg a few times to see if I'm crazy but as far as I can tell, it doesn't feel hairy :S. Obviously I can feel the difference when I shave, it feels VERY strange, especially when wearing pj pants or trousers, like my legs are sticking to them or something.

Comment

• I like the feeling of shaved legs but sometimes I just wouldn't bother and my ex never cared at all, my leg hair is really fine aswell so never feels prickly and horrible. When there's a chance of intimate moments I don't think guys really care that much if you're a lil fuzzy

Comment

• This is what baffles me, I don't see why they would care at all, never mind intimate moments. Maybe it's just the guys I go out with.

Comment

• i love the feel after having a nice long bath, shaving my legs an then gettin in fresh bedding... the smoothness..

i must be weird.

Comment

• It's probably because you're lucky in that you've got fine hair.
                                Others have dark hair which is really noticable and does not feel nice.
                                I guess it's just personal preference. I personally shave my legs every two days, but I'm a bit OCD on the old hair removal.
                                EDIT: That was to Stef, Dawn is a faster typer, hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X