General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by x_Clover_x View Post
    Feeling v. guilty for snapping at my boyfriend this morning. I was running late and couldn't find my shoes/keys/train ticket/brain and got a bit sarcastic when he asked if there was anything he could do to help.

So I have just popped out on my (belated) lunch break and bought the ingredients to make his favourite dinner with tonight and I'm going to try and get home before him and run him a bath, make the flat look all lovely etc. I may even shave my horribly stubbly legs for him hahaha.

jesus woman, dont go too far he might think theres another man!!!! lol

on the subject of dark haired men... can i change it to 'dark short haired' men plz... cause i dont like long hair, Nick looks sexy as himself

Comment

• Ex trouble again, im sure my boyfriend is as sick of it as i am, the ex has now reached new heights of digusting, sending me filthy texts WHILE HES WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND. A girlfriend he earlier described: 'im starting to like her' wtf, i really hate him, and hes mistaking that for still loving him, hes clinically insane!! ive blocked his number and all sorts, what more do i need to do. God damn.
      On the other hand, my boyfriend is being very supportive, wont see him for ages again though :( stupid uni stuff!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
        jesus woman, dont go too far he might think theres another man!!!! lol

on the subject of dark haired men... can i change it to 'dark short haired' men plz... cause i dont like long hair, Nick looks sexy as himself
        I too am guilty of hairy legs..though mine is AWFUL, it's long and soft now *shudder*
        And I see my boyfriend every day haha..I'm just so lazy.

I don't have a preference for hair color either way..blonde, brown, black..whatever looks good.
        I do prefer shorter hair, though Brandon is growing his out longer than mine, meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
          I too am guilty of hairy legs..though mine is AWFUL, it's long and soft now *shudder*
          And I see my boyfriend every day haha..I'm just so lazy.

I don't have a preference for hair color either way..blonde, brown, black..whatever looks good.
          I do prefer shorter hair, though Brandon is growing his out longer than mine, meh.

i think i must have lost you in translation, or maybe in my sense of humor.... i meant she was pushin herself a bit much... that the leg shavin bit was 'one step too much'..... its on thing cookin him his fave meal ect...... never mind, cba to explain any futher, someone else will

if im in the mood, as soon as mine get stubble they are shaved... mind u its not like i can really reach atm... bump makes it a bit difficult.

Comment

• No I see where you're coming from haha.
            Usually if sexy time is happening I also shave, but it hasn't happened in..a few days at least and now I'm on the rag so there won't be any for a few more days.
            It's staying till tomorrow..then I'll be in the shower for an hour. :p

Comment

• shaving of legs shouldnt just be because ur havin ur end away though...

or am i missin somethin here?????

meh... anyhoo

Comment

• Well Happy!
                I didn't think i was going to see Ben this weekend because i cant afford to go to Leeds (where he is) and his loan hasn't come in. But his mum and dad have sent him some money so he's going home
                Yay i can drive back tomorow and see him. Were going out in the old places we used to and with our friends from home, should be good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
                  Ex trouble again, im sure my boyfriend is as sick of it as i am, the ex has now reached new heights of digusting, sending me filthy texts WHILE HES WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND. A girlfriend he earlier described: 'im starting to like her' wtf, i really hate him, and hes mistaking that for still loving him, hes clinically insane!! ive blocked his number and all sorts, what more do i need to do. God damn.
                  On the other hand, my boyfriend is being very supportive, wont see him for ages again though :( stupid uni stuff!!
                  Bah, why can't he just make the world a better place by disappearing?
                  If he still loves you as he continues to claim, why in the HELL does he have a new girlfriend? How does this logic work? She must either be thick as sh*t, or nonexistent.

In other news....I'm sorta back in here...kind of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudette1 View Post
                    Bah, why can't he just make the world a better place by disappearing?
                    If he still loves you as he continues to claim, why in the HELL does he have a new girlfriend? How does this logic work? She must either be thick as sh*t, or nonexistent.

In other news....I'm sorta back in here...kind of.
                    Oh you admit you are here now you tart!!! Me and kay saw that AGGGGGGGGGGGGES ago!!
                    I don't know why he doesnt do everyone a favour and die, he must like seeing people suffer his retarded existence. Alex its not just that, a girl hes just started to like, and likes to send me filthy texts while with her, ifeel so sorry for her. Scum is always going to be scum.

Anyway, more about you and mr roffey senior.

Comment

• *is still completely in love and very happy*

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
                        shaving of legs shouldnt just be because ur havin ur end away though...

or am i missin somethin here?????

meh... anyhoo

What does this mean??
                        I feel like we're speaking in different languages haha.

Comment

• Lol do you really not have that saying in america?!?!?!

Comment

• Having your end away = Getting some sex!

Comment

• ....or it could be more graphic...

Comment

• LOL Jord!

I know you saw it ages ago but it's only very recently become 'official'. Although Facebook has no need to know just yet lol.
                                All I can say is that I is very happy!

And Alex, Dawn was referring to sex haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X