No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11?! Oh my days. The only thing I wanted to do with boys at that age was throw things at them! I didn't have my first kiss until I was 14 and it traumatised me so much, I didn't bother again until I was 16!

Comment

• I was 14 when I lost mne but it didn't feel youg to me bt when my step daughter turned 14 I realised how young it was!!! Although I do think I was alot more grown up 14 year old than my step daughter was

Comment

• My boyfriend phoned me from work today because he wanted to talk to me. I love being told I'm loved

Comment

• Originally posted by Felidae View Post
          I lost my virginity at 15, was his first time aswell and he said he'd wait if I wanted to but we were in a relationship and had been for a while and it felt right, no regrets
          Originally posted by pocketmouse View Post
          Me too I lost my virginity 3 weeks later I hadn't ever really given it much thought to be honest... I wasn't in a rush to get rid of it, and I didn't feel the need to wait either, it just happened. I don't think age matters too much as long as your happy.
          Exactly how it was for me.
          I didn't turn losing my virginity into some huge thing, I just wanted it to be with someone I loved, and even though I didn't work out, it's fine to this day because it wasn't a bad thing and we did love each other, even if it wasn't really a mature kinda love.

Comment

• I was kind of in a rush to lose it to be honest. I don't regret it, but if I'd been my older sister I'd have had a chat about waiting and making sure the guy properly respects you and isn't just taking advantage.

Comment

• I honestly didn't really see the fuss.
              I never would have let it be some random guy, but then again, random guys didn't want me heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                Wait.. there's a man attached to that beard?
                AHAHAHAHA! You might want to have that removed, I hear they can be quite a pain. Beards on the other hand, very easy to live with

Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
                *hadn't even kissed a girl until 16*

*still only ever kissed one girl*

Huff.
                I beat you there, didn't have my first kiss til I was 18...and no nookie til 20, what a loser I am lol
                Last edited by Tegoz_Marianos; 11-11-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                  I honestly didn't really see the fuss.
                  I never would have let it be some random guy, but then again, random guys didn't want me heh.
                  The only problem for me was that the only reason my boyfriend wanted a 14 year old girlfriend was because he wanted control.

Although I didn't really realise that until years later so no harm done. Thank god I'm blonde.

Comment

• Why can't Brandon just accept the fact that I sometimes get depressed and hate myself a lot of the time?
                    I try not to go overboard with it, but he has to ask and he complains if I won't talk to him about it, and then I tell him what it is and he just gets mad.
                    Not like yelling at me mad, but more of a 'whatever I don't wanna talk to you' mad.
                    Like wow, I'm so f*cking sorry I inconvenience you by having mental health issues, f*ck you.
                    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 11-11-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• I regret loosing mine when i did, i was 14 and had only been with the guy for about 6 weeks. He was 16 or 17 at the time and bought me some really nice things for my birthday to try and get me to sleep with him. We used to do everything else but just not the sex, he then tried to make me feel guilty for not wanting to go all of the way and we ended up doing it in the caravan he had on the site of the holiday park he worked on. For a few months after i felt all good about myself for doing it, and then after that and to this day i just really regret it. I wish i'd kept if just for one more year so i could have lost it to my boyfriend of now. God how much i'd give to take it all back and to have it that way. I really do hate myself for doing it so young

Comment

• Alex I'm sure he just finds it difficult because he doesn't know what to do and how to make you feel better and he gets mad because he's mad at himself.

Gerry, don't be too hard on yourself, what difference would it make having lost it to your boyfriend? I'm sure you still have the special memory of the first time you two did it. And in the long run it doesn't change anything that you'd already lost it. It probably helped make you less nervous too.

I personally am really glad my boyfriend isn't my first. I'd wonder what else was out there and I'd probably wish I'd had more experiences before settling down.

Comment

• Maybe. :/
                          It's partially true anyway, at least the part about him not knowing what to do, because he has no idea how to handle it.

Agreed with Genni though, no point in beating yourself up over it, it already happened and you learned from it.
                          I'm sure your current boyfriend doesn't think any less of you for it either and we all make mistakes, especially when so young.

Comment

• Well these past two days have been hideous for me. I don't regret us breaking up on Monday because it's made me realise how much I want him and how I don't want it to end. I dealt with things totally the wrong way though, I should have told him that I felt I was having some intimacy issues so we could try to fix it (actually, I am about 99% sure it's the pill that's not only made me ridiculously emotional and irrational but has also killed my sex drive, shame I realised that after we'd broken up >.<)

So we had a really long talk this morning and we've decided to have time apart to get our heads clear, re-build ourselves and then probably in the new year, we're gonna start over again from scratch, going out to the cinema or for a walk, just little things etc. My friend's sister had the exact same problem we did and her and her boyfriend had a month apart and then started over and they've been together years now, not saying that that guarantees it'll work for us but we're both willing to make this work.

I'm probably gonna get stick for this because the other week I though about ending it but I'd just gone about it the wrong way, I should never have ended it, I knew I loved him but it was just the lack of intimacy which we've found a reason for. And now I'm happy, because the space will allow us to grow again as people and starting again is all the gooeyness of being together, the excitement and passion we need but because we know each other so well already, it'll be even better. So I hope!
                            Last edited by ciderxwithxrosie; 11-11-2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Just as long as you make sure you definitely take some time apart and properly think. Don't just assume you'll be getting back together, think about whether that's what you both definitely want.

At the end of the day though, however much I'm saying this and said it to myself when Simon and I had broken up in February, do what your heart tells you too. Just try bringing the brain into play too. Simon and I got back together completely unintentionally back in February, we're better than ever and now we're moving in together.

Comment

• Oh we are definitely having a time apart, we both want to make sure this is what we want, as you said, and there's no guarantee we will get back together. We're just focusing on ourselves now.

I'm really happy for you and Simon, Genni

Comment

Working...
                                X