General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
    I'm 20. I got with Danielle when i was 16 and we split up about a month ago. So yeah, now i'm 20 and only kissed one girl which is laaaame haha.
    I don't think it's lame, it's sweet, at least you're not a man whore!

Comment

I'm 20. I got with Danielle when i was 16 and we split up about a month ago. So yeah, now i'm 20 and only kissed one girl which is laaaame haha.
      I never kissed a girl until i was 16 either

Comment

• Originally posted by Pablo View Post
        You may think that, but on here, to me, with your mods... you are god!
        Haha i'd have no self esteem if it weren't for this place. I like that we're all able to feel good and comfortable.

And i did used to be proud that Danielle was the only girl i'd been with. Suddenly i lost all pride in what we had lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by lavin View Post
          I never kissed a girl until i was 16 either
          My first kiss was also at 16.

Comment

Haha i'd have no self esteem if it weren't for this place. I like that we're all able to feel good and comfortable.

And i did used to be proud that Danielle was the only girl i'd been with. Suddenly i lost all pride in what we had lol.
            This is a nice thing really, dude, and you're still way young to 'kiss' plenty of others. And I wish I'd had a high school sweetheart type relationship...at least I'm assuming that's what it was.

Comment

• it was, and i would stick with the view that it was all worth it if it didn't end with her getting drunk and shagging some random bloke...

She went from wonderful person to skank very quickly.

Comment

• That sucks balls dude, sorry to hear that. Get out on the town now that you're a free man!

It's a different sort of wavelength but my ex has turned into (or always was?) such a bitch since we split up, so I understand it's hard to look back and think you valued something with someone for so long when you see a different (and perhaps true?) side to that person.

Comment

• Yeah. At the same time, i want her to be happy, and being an idiotic, teenage minded slag is not going to help her with that. She'll just end up hating herself like she does now.

Comment

• I've only been at the airport an hour and I miss Callum already D:
                    This is going to be a long week.
                    /lame

Comment

*hadn't even kissed a girl until 16*

*still only ever kissed one girl*

Huff.
                      My younger sister wasn't kissed until a few weeks ago in her first year at university, she'll be turning 19 at the end of December. And she's frigging gorgeous. I wish I looked like her.

It doesn't really mean anything. And people who think it does are rubbish.

I'm pretty certain my boyfriend is kind of upset that I lost it so early. He's five years older than me and we lost it in the same year, probably the same month. lol.

Comment

• Woah, I can't imagine losing it at 14, that's so young! My first time was with my first long-term boyfriend (7 months was a long time then :p) at 18. I think my parents must know I've done it by now since I've shacked up with Robin lol.

Last night after a few drinks he told me that if we'd have been in the position to get married soon he would've proposed to me on our anniversary :x. OMG!

Comment

• I lost my virginity at 15, was his first time aswell and he said he'd wait if I wanted to but we were in a relationship and had been for a while and it felt right, no regrets

Comment

• My Dad is just in denial of it all really lol. I think he likes to pretend that I conceived my children in some other way than sex.....bless him!

Comment

• Originally posted by sierral View Post
                              My first kiss was also at 16.
                              Me too I lost my virginity 3 weeks later I hadn't ever really given it much thought to be honest... I wasn't in a rush to get rid of it, and I didn't feel the need to wait either, it just happened. I don't think age matters too much as long as your happy.
                              Last edited by pocketmouse; 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
                                Woah, I can't imagine losing it at 14, that's so young! !
                                Doesnt seem young when you were that age,, does thinking back though,
                                But i know a girl who lost it at 11!.

Comment

Working...
                                X