No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way I feel is, if neither (or one) of the parties have never had sex, it doesn't become an issue because they don't know what it's like in a relationship otherwise.
    But when both people are used to having sex in a relationship, it seems more necessary.
    For me, it definitely is.
    If we had to stop having sex for a specific reason, I could deal, but when we've gone over 9 months having sex and Brandon suddenly told me he was going to be celibate, I don't think I could do it, I see it as a very big part of intimacy, like you said.

Edit: No, I didn't cheat on him.
    We were broken up both times I was with the other guys.
    BUT all the times in between I was with him and was unable to get any.
    Like we were broken up from beginning of May-mid July and I got with the first guy at the end of May.
    Then the other time we broke up in early fall and I didn't get with the other guy till sometime after.
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 11-10-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
      Oh dear. Now I feel like a total nympho. I'd get annoyed if we were together and it went for an entire week. If I had my way it'd be a couple of times a day. I think I'm just an odd girl though. None of my friends seem to enjoy sex at all. They seem to view it as a necessary hazzard of a relationship.
      You're not odd!!

I farking love it. I seriously go like 3 or 4 times a day. I don't see him a whole lot so it's like we make up for lost time lol.

Maybe I'm a nympho too then haha.

Comment

• That's good to know. It's really annoying when my friends are like "*sigh* I just don't get why he wants sex more than twice a week. I generally have to make up excuses."

At least I'm not the only one.

Comment

• That's almost blasphemy!
          Sex is good for you.

Comment

• when some-one says those three special words do you feel there should be a certain time to respond by?
            Just i was told them, and i couldn't say it back, i do feel them at times but I want to feel it most of the time, not just occasionaly.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyrannosauRoss View Post
              when some-one says those three special words do you feel there should be a certain time to respond by?
              Just i was told them, and i couldn't say it back, i do feel them at times but I want to feel it most of the time, not just occasionaly.
              No, love can't be forced and any person with half a brain will realise that.

Comment

• No, love is a very individual thing. You have to be sure about it before saying those three words to someone.

Although don't be daft. If it's been like 3 years and you're still not completely certain it's probably a done deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_rose View Post
                  You're not odd!!

I farking love it. I seriously go like 3 or 4 times a day. I don't see him a whole lot so it's like we make up for lost time lol.

Maybe I'm a nympho too then haha.
                  Being single, (and have been for quite a while) I feel like I could go 4 times a day, all day, everyday.

Realistically, once or twice a day keeps me happy, depending on mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by lauren1987 View Post
                    Being single, (and have been for quite a while) I feel like I could go 4 times a day, all day, everyday.

Realistically, once or twice a day keeps me happy, depending on mood.
                    Funny thing is back when I was single, which went on for a while, and when I was with my ex where sex wasn't on the cards at all (catholic) I didn't think about it for weeks at a time. But now that I'm in a relationship I feel like it all the time.

Comment

• This weekend I had a very difficult conversation with my Dad about sex. He assured me that if I'm anything like my Mum, I have a perfectly adequate sex drive for a fulfilling sexual relationship.... Not really what I wanted to hear tbh, but amusing in hindsight >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                        Funny thing is back when I was single, which went on for a while, and when I was with my ex where sex wasn't on the cards at all (catholic) I didn't think about it for weeks at a time. But now that I'm in a relationship I feel like it all the time.

I do find that the prospect of having it makes it worse!

If I'm seeing someone and not getting any the urge is much more fervent. However, this has been my longest stretch of nothing for ages, so psychologically I'm ready to maim someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigredfish View Post
                          This weekend I had a very difficult conversation with my Dad about sex. He assured me that if I'm anything like my Mum, I have a perfectly adequate sex drive for a fulfilling sexual relationship.... Not really what I wanted to hear tbh, but amusing in hindsight >.<
                          lol! That sounds horrible.

With my parents my mum's more likely to pretend I don't know what it is while my dad just makes horrible jokes, which are obviously just dad jokes. I still remember my mum having a "heart to heart" about how I should wait and that losing my virginity was a big deal. Bit late since it was about 3 years after the actual losing of the virginity.

Comment

• Haha I have to agree with the whole wanting it more when you're with someone thing!!
                            When I'm single I'm not really fussed at all.
                            But I'm kind of with someone now and because I knowI CAN, I will.

Comment

• Oh god, my dad likes to tell me about sex adventures and it really grosses me out, but when he even sees me and Brandon kissing me complains. ><
                              Not being totally serious, but still, I don't wanna hear about your unprotected sex with strange women you meet in the farmers market!

Comment

• I still insist that I'm a good girl and don't do things like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X