• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
    And who introduced you to this forum? *cough cough* :p
    Okay you win, you cause us to be together indirectly :P

Comment

• treat her right stuh, or you'll have the entire forum after your balls...

Comment

• *crinngeee* thanks everyone <3

Comment

• Lol, the whole forum is jsut one step away from pinching your cheeks, digging out embarrassing baby photos and cooing over how beautiful the wedding will be.

Comment

• OK. that's enough now haha

Comment

• Sorry, I was just pointing out how mental the forum was being on it.

Man I miss Simon. although the distance has got easier with the knowledge that it won't be long before we have out own place. Still, I probably won't see him until I move up there. Boo.

Comment

• It's ok, the word 'wedding' just gives me a heart attack

Comment

• ^I would probably have one too with it being, what, a day?

Comment

• I won't be seeing Callum until the 18th at the very least.
                    Ugh. FML.

Comment

• Lol...don't worry, I'm not expecting an engagement for at least another week.

Our gender does seem to be crazy on the whole wedding thing. I know so many people who seem to be getting engaged after like 2 months together. Crazy.

Comment

• That is terrifying.
                        If anyone asked me to marry them before the year mark I'm sure I would run away.

Comment

• Originally posted by wallflower View Post
                          I won't be seeing Callum until the 18th at the very least.
                          Ugh. FML.
                          *hugs*
                          That sucks

Comment

• Oh god, I'm in absolute headf!ck mode.

I broke up with Mike today and it was absolutely awful, the worst thing I have ever had to do. I feel like I'm in the worst place atm and all I can think about is getting back with him. He treated me amazingly and I do love him, okay so there wasn't any real raw passion, but we had a good thing. I know we're both raw and vulnerable atm and I feel sick with guilt and I can't stop questioning myself, which is natural, but maybe I made a mistake.

Oh god, I don't f!cking know anymore -cries-

But congrats Caz and Stu on your good news.

Comment

• Sorry it was so hard Rosie.
                              But I wouldn't be thinking about getting back together when you were just saying it was time to break up.
                              It could be the familiarity of having him as your boyfriend that's making you feel that way.
                              Give it a couple weeks, hell, a couple months and then see how you feel then.

Comment

• I know, I'm being overdramatic and stupid and I'm struggling to adjust, obviously he is more, but I can't stop thinking that I've ruined a decent relationship.

He said we're still best friends even though I said I'd give him all the time in the world to be okay with this but he's insisting we still do the gigs together and we still meet up every week and stuff but I don't think it's hit him yet. God, it broke my heart doing this, it really did. It left me crying for about 2 and a half hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X