Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a really good Wednesday - Sunday night

Comment

• Saw chris today after work and it was lovely! He even let me have a nap on him for a bit before tea ^^ we chatted and laughed again like we used to - it was amazing

Comment

• Cba any more.... Change is needed and the time is now.
        *Walks slowly and deliberately out of thread*

Comment

• Congrats Steph and Kaitey.

Jane! What happened?! I thought you were engaged! :O

Comment

• Eek, sounds serious Jane, everything ok?

Comment

• I was, but I just don't think it's right any more... and it would be silly to make a lifetime commitment when things aren't right.

To be totally honest, things haven't been 100% for some time and I don't want to work at fixing it alone any more. Furthermore, my head isn't in the right place to deal with it atm. I've suggested some time apart, but I think I've already given up.

Comment

• I really hope you're ok Jane. If things weren't right then it's probably for the best.

Comment

• *hugs for Jane*
                  Thats a shame but tbh there is no point in being a marriage thats failing before its had a chance to start. If you manage to work things out then great! But don't be too hard on yourself if it doesn't - some things just aren't meant to happen. I wish you all the best though for whatever way it turns out.

EDIT : damn! Caz just summed this up in like 1/5 of the words and a fraction of the time! Gutted!

Comment

• I've been absolutely miserable about it for weeks, to the extent that I wasn't doing my job properly. Unfortunately, the OH has a 'bury the head in the sand' approach, just hoping it will go away.... and it's just not going to. I've been to see my family this weekend, and they support my decision.

Comment

• Aw, sorry to hear Jane. :(
                      Sounds like it's for the best though, and at least you can mature enough to know it's not right, unlike a lot of people who I'm sure would have either ignored it or tried to make it work anyway.

Comment

• *hugs Jane* hope it's not too messy. You're right you have to be 100% if you're going to make that commitment to someone.

Caz and Stuh! YAY! I'm so happy for you two!

Comment

• awww *hugs jane* i'm sure you'll make the right decision.. marriage is a big thing and well like everyone said.. if you feel you're not 100% it might not be right.. i'm sure its better to make a decision now than later.. perhaps your OH will see that he needs to work things out??

Comment

• Originally posted by stuh84 View Post
                            May as well come out and say it properly.....Caz and I are both members of this thread now.....due to each other
                            And who introduced you to this forum? *cough cough* :p

Comment

• how could i have missed caz and stu announcing their relationship?... congrats!

Comment

• I'm go away for a weekish and now Caz has a manfriend congrats !

Comment

Working...
                                X