No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I;d say give him an ultimatum (as long as you're prepared to stick to it). Something like "Either we forget the arguments and you treat me with respect or it's over." Because guys often do the whole "I'm going to punish you" thing and you just have to stand up to it.

Comment

• Had one of the best night's ever last night, me and matt just stayed up until about 2 in the morning talking about everything and anything we could think of, sorted out most of the problems we've been having recently, looks like things are back to normal!

happy again yaaaaay *fingers crossed*

Comment

• Originally posted by mattybwannabe View Post
        Had one of the best night's ever last night, me and matt just stayed up until about 2 in the morning talking about everything and anything we could think of, sorted out most of the problems we've been having recently, looks like things are back to normal!

happy again yaaaaay *fingers crossed*
        Aww yeah, those moments are awesome, where you just spend hours talking about everything. It's really healing and nice ^_^

Comment

• My boyfriend's got a job and says he'll get my glasses fixed for me when he's got his paycheck and also take me out for a meal . And get me a gift .

Comment

• hmm.
            guess who's getting ignored by theirs again.
            *sigh* I thought we were getting somewhere last night.

obv not.

Comment

• Originally posted by black_thorn View Post
              hmm.
              guess who's getting ignored by theirs again.
              *sigh* I thought we were getting somewhere last night.

obv not.

owh no :(
              i miss my ex alot

Comment

• soundcheck, snap. i miss mine too. i know i don't wanna be with him... blargh. i like this nhew guy a lot as well but i'm not sure if i want to be with him either...

Comment

• haha dom I've been trying to help you with your ex!

Comment

• My ex eurgh not heard from him since, good ridddddeeeence ^.^

Comment

• hah when I have an ex, they're an ex for a reason ^-^

i don't understand the stay friends thing

Comment

• feel like crap, sam cancelled friday.
                        but like i stupidly crush on dale again
                        and still like kelly

gah.

Comment

• well after the last time I gave up, why be friends with somebody who never bothers texting? Doesn't seem like much of a friend

Comment

• ergh.
                            now you know what it's like to have my boyfriend. :/

Comment

• erm I think after 4 years I kinda knew how it felt ^.^ haha, I got sick of it eventually. Ditch the guy it'll make life for you simple.

trust me it does, then he realises what he's missing and how pathetic he is and he'll come back in a few weeks/days >_> typical

Comment

• blah
                                all boys smell
                                it's the most amazing fact in the world ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X