Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah defo.

Comment

• Emmmmmmmmmmar when are you leaving Sheffield?

Comment

• Middle of June!!

:(

Comment

• =[
          I'm coming up in July, I wanted to meet the amazingness that is Emma.

Comment

• I just broke up with my bf - 8 months it lasted. Not crying yet...it feels good

Comment

• I might not be on here anymore because of my boyfriend. He will absolutely NOT let me get any other piercings than a regular cartilage piercing (which i don't want) or a navel (because it looks "hot"). Not that it matters...I'm not really the most interesting person on here. But without being able to get the piercings I want, I don't think I have much to talk about on here...

So I don't know what's going to happen. I feel really caged, but I don't want to lose him either.

Comment

• as much as you might love your boyfriend it isnt right for him to dictate how you want to look. if he likes you for who you are and trully thinks youre beautiful he'll love you, piercings or not- and infact, should enjoy how happy getting the things you want pierced will make you.
                my 2 cents.

Comment

• Now I'm thinking to just wait it out. Maybe he'll change his mind, or maybe it's just a phase for me. I've actually been deciding to forget any other piercings anyway because my family will never accept it anyway.
                  Oh well, on with the next relationship problem...anyone?

Comment

• Ergh I really need to dump my girlfriend.. after a grand total of 2 weeks! I'm crap at it though.. even more so on the phone..

Comment

• Wow. No offense, but 2 weeks is such a short amount of time! Are you sure that you know enough about her to end it?

Comment

• Yes.. she bores the holy hell out of me... it is a rather pants amount of time I have to say.

Comment

• Theres no point in sticking it out longer so she gets more attached, better sooner then later

Comment

• ergh.
                            Don't even ask.
                            :/
                            when HE stops ignoring ME again, after HE messed ME about.
                            I'll let you know :|

Comment

• im happy >_< squeee

Comment

• I'm very very very happy :o)

Comment

Working...
                                X