General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
    To the people who had commitment rings - what were they like? I'm looking at websites and there isn't much that's cheap particularly (yes, I'm lame and looking at rings lol).
    Make your own! I think somebody made their wedding rings on hh forums.

Comment

• You can also find really nice/unique rings on Etsy that I usually prefer to most of the normal rings you see in jewellery shops! A lot of sellers do custom stuff, too. It just takes a while to find the really good sellers sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam:ruby View Post
        he's been weird the past few months, not wanting to see me and doing everything else apart from being with me, but i just kept quiet. last night he text me saying things weren't right, said he was a useless boyfriend and a selfish person, and thought it was best if we were friends.

harsh words after 1 and a half years! i'm just dealing with it best i can, trying to incite hatred.. i can't imagine 'just being friends'. :|
        He did that via text after a year and a half?!?!? He is a selfish person, at least he got that right! At least have the guts to break up face to face after that long.

*hugs* hope you're ok.

I miss Simon loads I've been home, where I don't have signal, so we've not even spoken in nearly a week. I don't know how I'm going to keep up this LD, I feel pretty rubbish. I did this for years when I was dating Brian and I managed it loads better and I feel kinda pathetic that I'm finding it harder and we're closer and he's nicer so it's easier. I guess I just didn't see myself doing this again.

Comment

• For two years since I had a baby and broke up with his dad I've stayed away from dating for a a long time, not only because I didn't have time to date but I didn't want to date just anyone who I met. I'm just starting now to go on dates with a guy... but I'm wary because eventually if I keep seeing him other things will come up... behind doors.

Comment

• Thank you for all the support everyone, it's devastating but i suppose i knew it was coming. I just didn't think he'd do it! And Genni, i said that to him, and he said he did want to meet up but i didn't want to.. considering this was 12:30am and he'd already been texting saying he wasnt happy blah blah blah. pathetic, he's doing my head in, texting me saying he just wants me to be happy and shit. _.

Comment

• Sorry to hear Ruby :(
              I hope you get through everything okay!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam:ruby View Post
                Thank you for all the support everyone, it's devastating but i suppose i knew it was coming. I just didn't think he'd do it! And Genni, i said that to him, and he said he did want to meet up but i didn't want to.. considering this was 12:30am and he'd already been texting saying he wasnt happy blah blah blah. pathetic, he's doing my head in, texting me saying he just wants me to be happy and shit. _.
                I feel sorry for you, I hope you are okay. One thing you'll know for whenever things happen in future though is to not keep quiet and brush things under the carpet, that way things like this become apparent much sooner.

You'll get through fine though, everyone does, just throw yourself into what you enjoy for now and focus your energy elsewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by insideout View Post
                  You can also find really nice/unique rings on Etsy that I usually prefer to most of the normal rings you see in jewellery shops! A lot of sellers do custom stuff, too. It just takes a while to find the really good sellers sometimes.
                  Ahaaaaaaaa I totally forgot about Etsy. I'm thinking of getting a version of the steampunk ring I posted in the clothes thread ages back.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=30699929

Or maybe a simpler one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=30764353.

Comment

• ^ I really like both of those rings

Recently Ash has been going on about 'our future' a lot, he'll have graduated from uni by the time I'm going next year, and he's talking about being able to move with me to the same town/somewhere close to where I go He also keeps going on about his ''five year plan'' for what he's going to do after uni in the next few years, and I feature in a hell of a lot of his plans. I love the thought of us being together in five years. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

At the moment I'm dreading him going back to uni though.

Comment

• Stef, my ex's and mine were the little rings you get from the machine when you put in a coin. My cousin, who's five, told us we should get them and we thought it was cute.

I f!cking love those steampunk rings though. *saves to favorites*

Comment

• Wow Stef, those are awesome.

Comment

• Aw, that's well cute Marissa .

He's getting me the simpler one *squee* . These ones are badass as well but I think they're kind of manly, reminds me of Samppa's jewelery.

Comment

• I think they're more girly actually haha.

Comment

• i tried to take a look at them but apparently the site is down for maintenence :( i need to look at getting new promise rings.. i feel naked without mine on

Comment

• Ive given up on relationships, I really have :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X