General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Oh and I also love being able to put my friends first without my boyfriend getting upset that I care about them more than him. Of course I do, they've been there longer than you and they probably will be there longer than you. Chances are a relationship is going to fail more than a friendship is going to fail.
    Yeahh I know wehat that's like. Although my current gf is sometiems like "You sure you dont want to go hang out with your friends instead of me?"
    It makes a nice change ^^

Comment

• Simon's pretty good about that, if I'm like "I'd quite like to see my friends today" he's like "well I know they're important to you, see me after ok?" He still gets upset that my friends come first though. Even though his friends come first to him too. Eventually that'll change, when we get very serious. But that takes time, lots of time.

Comment

• My boyfriend never gets upset if I want to see my friends. We both tend to plan ahead so whenever I want to see my friends, he'll see his. Never been a problem. Although now he'll be 18 in a couple of weeks he'll probably come out with me and my friends quite a bit until his friends all reach 18 too. Neither of us go out much anyway though, usually we both prefer just staying in at one of our houses.

Comment

• awwwwh
          i just wanna have someone to hang out with

Comment

• bleh don't remind me, >_>

2008 sucks ass so far ^.^

Comment

• sorry :(

mine was okay upto April-ish
              and its okay to a point now

Comment

• mine's been on and off for a while, it doesn't help that I needed somebody to lean on in a way and I've just not found anybody ^.^ heh

Comment

• I have one awesome friend whos helped me loads bu she cant always be there
                  so ive been out with my mates and drinking more but i end up making an idiot out of myself

Comment

• haha I've not been out fot a drink properly in say hmmf 6months? I'd go out with leigh but it wouldn't be anything near getting a proper drink.

I've become boring I reckon :P not to mention there's no use going to town for a drink unless you want gypsies or old man after you.

and no I'm not joking, if you do happen to find a young guy he's been around the block way too many times.

Comment

• haha theres no one where ilive.well apart form one girl
                      its so small so everyone knows everyone.

so we end up nearly getting in fights :S

Comment

• well I gave up quite a while ago here, it's just useless I wouldn't find anybody, even if I did I doubt I'd be happy being with them.

I'll give sheffield a chance though, it's great biiggggg city I'm sure there's somebody ^.^

Comment

• Yeah you'll find someone thatll be great and treat you fantastic

Comment

• he says :P, we'll see I haven't set my hopes too high xD

Comment

• haha you will dont doubt me

Comment

• When you're 60 you can come back and tell us we were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X