No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago cos of constant arguements and a break worked for like a week.urgh.

now its over and we still argue :( not fun

Comment

• *big hugs for soundcheck* poo =[, relationships are nasty little things sometimes.

Comment

• awh thanks
        haha yeah tell me about it.
        the only good thing to come from it is im back into riding my bike
        well not the only good thing but one of a few

Comment

• haha motorbike? ^.^ ah yeah I've been single for what 3 weeks now, it's abit strange considering the relationship didn't last very long.

Comment

• Hahah nah.think id seriously hurt myself on a motorbike judging by the way i drive.
            my BMX...yes i ride a kids bike.haha

hmm yeah i find it a little weird :(

Comment

• haha shame, i miss mine alot. Nothing wrong with bmxing! ^.^

Comment

• me and matt split up just over two months ago after 3 years together. i feel pretty lost but i think i'm 'seeing' (i use the term loosely) another guy now. well, we decided to take things slowly, but for now not be exclusive.

he did say that if i pull i have to text him and give them a rating out of 10, haha.

Comment

• ive booked a room in a nice little b&b

hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrannosaurusRhi View Post
                    me and matt split up just over two months ago after 3 years together. i feel pretty lost but i think i'm 'seeing' (i use the term loosely) another guy now. well, we decided to take things slowly, but for now not be exclusive.

he did say that if i pull i have to text him and give them a rating out of 10, haha.
                    oo get you !

after four years on and off I've finally closed the door on leigh and if I ever hear from him again it'll be too soon, it makes me sad, like in a way I've lost a part of me, but it's for the best and hopefully I can find somebody else

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                      haha shame, i miss mine alot. Nothing wrong with bmxing! ^.^
                      i have mixed feelings at the moment really.
                      i know i love BMXing,annoys me i got too lazy and gave up

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                        oo get you !

after four years on and off I've finally closed the door on leigh and if I ever hear from him again it'll be too soon, it makes me sad, like in a way I've lost a part of me, but it's for the best and hopefully I can find somebody else
                        *hugs* you'll be better off without him, and i'll bet you have a queue of guys waiting now they know you're single

Comment

• haha in a way I wish, but in another I don't, I need a guy who makes an effort more than I do.

Would be nice >_>

Comment

• You'll be fine. Appreciate being single, it has it's advantages. You can be completely selfish when you're single and do what you like. And it's easier to sleep in a bed alone than with someone there. You're a great person too so someone will eventually come along, someone who'll make you go "why was I ever with leigh? he was nowhere near this good."

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                              You'll be fine. Appreciate being single, it has it's advantages. You can be completely selfish when you're single and do what you like. And it's easier to sleep in a bed alone than with someone there. You're a great person too so someone will eventually come along, someone who'll make you go "why was I ever with leigh? he was nowhere near this good."
                              Sigh see this is the issue, of course I appreciate being single before my relationship with leigh (when I say on and off I mean on and off and the last time lasted about 2 months) I was single for well over a year and learnt to appreciate it.

I'm not one for commitment and have never had anything last over 6months, I know exactly why I was with leigh he was loverly, not overly good looking and just generally the person I could have spent the rest of my life with but unfortunetly he changed where I didn't. I think we both knew that if he hadn't have changed I still would have been away from him but together, it was a very odd relationship and one I'm going to miss alot.

I'd love to meet someone new and finally try to commit to something, to find someone who doesn't think the exact opposite to me. But I'll have to wait, why make a relationship here when Ill be somewhere else very soon?

edit: I hope that doesn't sound snotty btw it wasn't meant to be!

Comment

• relationships are so tough and im rubbish at being single :(

Comment

Working...
                                X