• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dreadjunkie View Post
    Ohhh Mark xD The post above you doesn't mind it
    I sure don't mind it at all

Comment

• It'll be 6 months for me and Brandon in 3 days.
      Not sure if we'll be doing anything special but either way I'm happy we lasted this long.
      It sounds so short of a time compared to everyone else though :p

Comment

• Wel since I have been losing weight again I feel alot more confident and me and hubby had a good chat and was open and honest about everything since then it's been like when we 1st met giggling and being slushy and groppy with each other lol!!!
        Feeling very happy and in love

Comment

• Aaaaw het, that's awesome!

Comment

• I stupidly wore my 6mm Kaos eyelets today which make the holes look huge and my bf has just come home from work and won't even give me a hug he's so disgusted by them :( He really hates stretches and I said at the begininning of us going out that I'd never stretch but then I got the bug and wanted to give it a go. Now I'm thinking about just taking them out. I massage them in private cos he thinks it's horrible seeing htem without jewellery and he just generally feels uncomfortable around them.

It's not worth arguing or making him unhappy over :(

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkvix View Post
              Wel since I have been losing weight again I feel alot more confident and me and hubby had a good chat and was open and honest about everything since then it's been like when we 1st met giggling and being slushy and groppy with each other lol!!!
              Feeling very happy and in love
              That's awesome.

I honestly hope that one day when I've been married as long as you me and my partner are as happy as you and your husband. You both seem so down to earth and practical. You have up days and down days but you obviously love each other loads and put the work in. It's nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tegoz_Marianos View Post
                I stupidly wore my 6mm Kaos eyelets today which make the holes look huge and my bf has just come home from work and won't even give me a hug he's so disgusted by them :( He really hates stretches and I said at the begininning of us going out that I'd never stretch but then I got the bug and wanted to give it a go. Now I'm thinking about just taking them out. I massage them in private cos he thinks it's horrible seeing htem without jewellery and he just generally feels uncomfortable around them.

It's not worth arguing or making him unhappy over :(
                Sounds to me like he's being a dick... Why people can't accept what others want to do with their bodies is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                  That's awesome.

I honestly hope that one day when I've been married as long as you me and my partner are as happy as you and your husband. You both seem so down to earth and practical. You have up days and down days but you obviously love each other loads and put the work in. It's nice to see.
                  Aww thats so nice to hear someone say that

Yeah times have been tough recently but things are looking good between us

Comment

• Make yourself happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tegoz_Marianos View Post
                      I stupidly wore my 6mm Kaos eyelets today which make the holes look huge and my bf has just come home from work and won't even give me a hug he's so disgusted by them :( He really hates stretches and I said at the begininning of us going out that I'd never stretch but then I got the bug and wanted to give it a go. Now I'm thinking about just taking them out. I massage them in private cos he thinks it's horrible seeing htem without jewellery and he just generally feels uncomfortable around them.
                      That really sucks. Do you have any other sort of mods that he doesn't like? Or is it just stretching that he's against? You should be able to change yourself in whatever way you feel like without needing his permission or acceptance. It's a shame that some people are like that -You tried talking to him about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maark View Post
                        Sounds to me like he's being a dick... Why people can't accept what others want to do with their bodies is beyond me.
                        Yeah I know, any other bf and I'd have just told him to shut up and deal with it cos they've all been asses. Bit this time I don't know why but I feel like I'm responsible for making him unhappy and i don't like it. It's like feeling guilty whenever he sees them.

It sounds so stupid and I should just tell him to get over it but I feel bad if he genuinely hates them so much

EDIT:
                        Originally posted by gerry.harding View Post
                        That really sucks. Do you have any other sort of mods that he doesn't like? Or is it just stretching that he's against? You should be able to change yourself in whatever way you feel like without needing his permission or acceptance. It's a shame that some people are like that -You tried talking to him about it?
                        Yeah he hates the scaffold...and he's not a fan of the conch either, lol. But For some reason he's made much more of an issue about the stretches. It's sad cos he's lovely in every other way

Comment

• Rawr Brandon can be such a jerk sometimes.
                          I asked him if he wanted me to get him some mushrooms and he hems and haws about it a bit and I told him if he doesn't want them he doesn't have to get them, just thought I'd ask.
                          He decides to and then wants to drop the money off, but I'm leaving for Cedar Point so I said he'd have to wait till tomorrow probably.
                          Then he complains about how he has to wait..but it's like I didn't even have to offer at all..don't complain about it, I'm still getting them for you, just don't expect it to be on your time..annoying he couldn't just say thanks...

Comment

• Just get him to go the supermarket and buy some? They're only like 50p a tub.

Comment

• Bahaha XD.

Comment

• I well fancy doing a mushroom stir-fry now. Omfg. I'm proper hungry.

NOT. FAIR.

I'm gonna pick up some big-ass portobellos tomorrow and fry the s*** out of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X