No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death threat girl you're lucky!! mine just appears to be getting worse and worse everyday :(

Comment

• I haz good relationship.

We stay in bed until lunch then moan about the difference between jackdaws and crows. Then get high on sugary goodness.

Comment

• Anyone want an engagement ring lol? Im selling mine ASAP to get money for my tattoo :P *grumbles about her engagements always going wrong*

Comment

• FINALLY we're sorted ^-^
          and I'm going to spend alll weekend at his
          I just hope.. he won't bring any of it up .. otherwise.. he will indeed ruin the weekend

it's been three weeks.. I'm lonely :(

Comment

• I just rang Rhi's and she wasn't in, so her mum instead told me how nice I was and that she's very glad that I'm helping Rhi with her stress during exams
            `You're a lovely boy Jack`

Comment

• wooot

Comment

• I love my boyfriend, he's so sweet. I came home to visit for a few days, he sent my sister an email so the screensaver said "Thinking about you Genni. xxx Simon." It made me so happy and smiley.

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwwww ^^

Comment

• awwwww!!

Comment

• I know. I'm so in love. I wish he felt the same, but it'll come with time I'm sure.

EDIT: Sorry to be all gushy and stuff.
                      Last edited by Youki-Hi; 05-20-2008, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• After three and a half years, I can honestly say I've never been more in love with Oz. I've always been stupid about him anyway, but the past few months and stuff have just brought it all together and everything feels so right. We've been through so much together and heck... it shouldn't have worked. But we stuck with it and I'm so happy we did I feel like we've come through some kind of epic test for a couple of years and we've made it through.

Comment

• hmm he very much annoys me when he just never texts me back and then never replies.
                          :@
                          i wouldn't mind if the conversation had finished, I don't want us texting 24/ but he sends me two texts and then I get nothing at all.
                          I swear to god.
                          ARGH
                          it's just rude, and the worst part is, if I don't text back I get all the "oi moody, why aren't you texting back" ness

Comment

• My boyfriend is slumped next to me on the sofa stroking my stomach. It's making me feel fat .

Comment

• I just wrote a whole huge story for this, and the window cloased! NOO!!!!
                              From experience last week, my mnain point is to never take your man (or woman) for granted. When you are grumpy to them, they may take it as not loving them anymore. People who are sad like that look at almost anyone as a potential comfort zone. My boyfriend, Justin, found it in a pretty, thin cheerleader with no personality. I almost lost him. It was the worst few days of my life, really. Always show them that you care; it's so important.

Comment

• My thomas went house viewing yesterday, and found two really awesome places, so I'm excited ;D (We're moving in together, with 3 of his friends - uni students)
                                We're having seperate rooms to give us space, but we can always have sleepovers :>
                                I've been feeling really down and stressed due to my illness, so I've been really horrible to him recently, and I feel horrid :( So at the moment I'm thinking up ways to make it up, as he truly is wonderful.
                                *ramble*
                                and oo, I'm counting up to 11 months that we've been together! omgosh, nearly a year... :o

Oh yah, and Albino, I agree. It's important to never take your partner for granted. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X