No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sretching has caught on in America big time.
    My one friend's boyfriend has huuuge lobes.
    We just don't find it necessary for our significant others to have them too.
    In fact, my boyfriend wouldn't look good with any piercings I feel, let alone stretched lobes.

Comment

• oh em gee

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
        Sretching has caught on in America big time.
        In fact, my boyfriend wouldn't look good with any piercings I feel, let alone stretched lobes.
        And here we have proof of the old understanding irony/British humour issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voldemort View Post
          oh em gee
          lawl.............. has she realised it was a joke all along yet?

Comment

• i think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
              Sretching has caught on in America big time.
              . <- See that?

That's the point, you completely missed the point of the last few pages of the thread

Comment

• LOL!

x

Comment

• haha

Alexandra, just to spell it out, i do not base my relationships on the size of a persons lobes, and/or her tolerance of heavy mods, it was a joke.
                  Last edited by TheArctopus; 06-25-2009, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• awww bless LOL, I didn't think the Americans not getting British humour was this extreem

Comment

• I lol'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheArctopus View Post
                        haha

Alexandra, just to spell it out, i do not base my relationships on the size of a persons lobes, and/or her tolerance of heavy mods, it was a joke.
                        What?! You don't??

Loser....

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
                          awww bless LOL, I didn't think the Americans not getting British humour was this extreem
                          *raises hand* I got it. Then again, I like British humor.
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 06-26-2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• british humour = win

Comment

• I don't understand men, AT F*CKING ALL D:

My boyfriend has been going on at me for ages about how much he misses me, how it sucks that he hasn't seen me since the end of May and just how gutted he was that I didn't see him last weekend. SO, when one of the guys I work with asked me to swap shifts with him and work my Sunday shift this weekend I though Ash would be pleased and want to see me, but oh no. I asked him about it and he didn't sound bothered, he was just like 'erm, well, I guess, you're the boss.'

Yeah, very helpful. I don't get how he's gone from 'omg I'm so upset, I just wish I could see you' and asking me exactly when I was free, to not being bothered. He's already said that he's free at the weekend so... ? Unless he's still pissed at me for last weekend?

Comment

• sorry to hear, how did he like the groceries though?

Comment

Working...
                                X